Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Jordan Ayew Signs 2 year deal - Official

4 minutes ago, copunk said:

So long as he's in our Blue and puts in a shift of which Palace fans say he does, he has my full backing and more

Get behind the bloke FFS

I'd rather just cheer him from a distance then to be behind him. Seems a bit creepy :ph34r:

With Enzos system, the striker wasn't the focal point, Enzo wanted a workhorse to come deep, playing off the wide players, a forward that presses from the front. This is a player that is there to bring all the forward players in and around to score the goals, and we have players that can do that. Palace fans loved him so I'm looking forward to ssing him play and what he can bring to the team

Ayew is a decent player. Nothing more nothing less. There's a big issue with our scouting team and whoever decides these signings. If you're choosing Ayew 32yrs old why don't you go after Loren Morón? 30yrs old, prolific striker and finisher in Betis and top goalscorer last season with Aris Thessaloniki. Aris are willing to sell him relatively cheap. This lad fights for every ball, he's doing some high press like prime Vardy. 

P. S. I'm not his agent. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loren_Morón_(footballer,_born_1993)

Have Vardy start (if fit), then bring on Ayew in the 65th minute?

I am looking forward to seeing how Ayew and Skipp are used this weekend, and how well they integrate into the squad.

And I will definitely take 11 goal involvements during this season!

36 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Would’ve preferred Zaha, but we are where we are. Let’s back him

This guy is a better option than Zaha.

Ayew is a team player, a grafter, doesn’t go missing and in a team that will be fighting for their lives most games, has the know how, skill and aggression to mix it. I’ve seen Zaha play live maybe 12 times, over rated and peripheral too often. Not up for the fight as indicated by how many teams moved him on. 

Think this is an excellent signing and £5m is not a massive punt over two years. We’ve got to get behind him, so I would ask the boo boys who are plentiful on this forum to give him a chance. 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

experienced striker Jordan Ayew

has made 212 appearances for the Eagles in all competitions.

leaves having scored a total of 23 goals for the Eagles.

it seems even more depressing when the club try to use as a positive 

• Like 1