Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

As boring as Enzo’s game was, I was quietly hoping to see what we can do using his style in the PL. I was just hoping we can add some flair. Right now, we really can’t even control play or the ball for more than a minute even against a mid table team like Fulham.

Every so often it's like he is still here and there are some nice patterns of play. You can tell Kristianson never played under him.

I guess cooper will gradually coach it out them but it's clear when Fulham got tired and stopped pressing an Enzo build up would be effective.

Would love to see Cooper be brave and proactive with making some changes early on. 
It would be a good sign for the future if he goes out and tries to win this game, rather than the "wait and see" we are all tired of. 

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Cooper needs to make some changes....get that agent Reid off and the OAP Ndidi aswell

They're more a settled team but we're competing...could have been a couple down at half time

• Like 1

Not good not bad. Fulham obviously the better team. Encouraging we found a way back in to the game  like  against spurs shows we’ve got abit of a backbone for once 

Need more of a threat down the left. 

a couple of quality additions in attack/creative spark desperately needed however. 

Done alright there - away from home against an organised opposition who can cut you open if you give them too much space as we saw with their goal.

It’s noticeable Winks and Ndidi have swapped sides compared to Spurs - I think that’s in recognition of Traore being on Fulham’s right.

I think Cooper’s also conscious of Jan’s lack of pace - and may indicate why he’s swapped him and Faes over (compared to last season) and is playing Justin to just sit and tuck.

It’ll be interesting to see what he does in way of changes through the second-half.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Please let this be Everton's time, finally.

image.png.80f1d3401cf1f79ef6bc3f980f9eff6e.png

It’s one of those where by the looks of it Everton look absolutely dire and destined for the drop. Only for us to nip them at the end due to a points deduction. We think we’re bad. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

It really feels like we are a Championship side trying to beat a EPL club in a club tie.

Everton and Forest are Championship sides and they're still in PL so I can't see your point.

Also for 45mins we were the better side vs Spurs and today we have gradually grew into the game and been better from the 35mins-49mins.