Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Everton and Forest are Championship sides and they're still in PL so I can't see your point.

Also for 45mins we were the better side vs Spurs and today we have gradually grew into the game and been better from the 35mins-49mins. 

That’s quite a stretch 

minute 57 to 80 I reckon 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I don’t actually think we’re as bad as we like to think. Granted we’re not heading into Europe anytime soon, but there is some teams much worse.

I’m definitely on the side of thinking we’re not as bad as other teams. But I hope Cooper gets over his need to start his favourites, Mavididi should be starting etc. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That weren't as bad as some of the comments in here and that's coming from a man who'd wake Steve Cooper up at 4am in the morning with a vuvuzela to sack him.

This style of football has its limitations but we also create some fast openings. Weighing it up, it's probably our only hope in principle this season but there's definitely things we can do better and the manager needs to be driving that from them when they do try and get possession.

Just me who's been massively impressed with Faes so far this season regardless of his goal? 

Mavididi has to come on for Reid and I can see Ayew being on for Fatawu on 60/65 too.

Definitely something to work with, feel like we need a CF who we can play it into to help us build.

We look light weight across the front 4

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

A point at Fulham is a decent result.

But we can definitely up the ante in the final 3rd and go for it. They’re nothing special. 

If Ayew scores the winner, he’s instantly a new hero. 

Tbf, we're probably favourites to go down. A point away against any side this season is good. 

It's at home where we need to take advantage & win a few. 

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

As well as not using his weight and size in one on one headers and tackles.

Yeah, but I can kinda forgive him that against Troure as he must be a nightmare to have a physical tussle with. The awful passing less easy to justify

• Like 1