Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Him "taking accountability" is going to get really boring really ****ing quickly

I ****ing hate him man. I can't cope. 

Going to get to a point where it's just not worth my mental health to watch, after like two games. I don't care how pathetic anyone thinks that is. This just isn't entertainment. 

I want every single person that was happy to see Enzo go and be replaced by a PrAgMaTiSt to line up to ****ing apologise. 

And I'll feel the same way if we somehow shit house an equaliser in the second half. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 4

It is only 26 mins, but I am already looking forward to half time.  We have no control whatsoever. We look lost. Can’t wait for Skipp to come on for Ndidi. Get Ricardo on too for Kristiansen (with Justin moving across).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

I can't stand Kristiansen.

His passing is abysmal.

But then you can extend that to almost the entire team. If it isn't a short pass going backwards they're either being overhit or easily cut out.

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

They are pressing better than spurs did first half 

I also think Fulham have been moving the ball better than Spurs did - much more purpose to their play.

Shame they scored when they did because we had started growing into the game at that point.

• Like 2