Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

Think they've got a decent squad honestly, no more than mid table but I expect they'll be well safe.

Let's go Shithouse FC.

RE: Soumare - sort of hoping we're just using him during the transfer window to make it clear he's "fit" and tempt a club in to take him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Mystifying for me. 

Mavididi simply has to play

Guess he's being used as our second striker option at the moment to come on for Vardy so we can't play him from the start. 

If we are going to use this system a lot we simply have to get another 9 in.  Unless Mavs smashes it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

Think they've got a decent squad honestly, no more than mid table but I expect they'll be well safe.

Let's go Shithouse FC.

RE: Soumare - sort of hoping we're just using him during the transfer window to make it clear he's "fit" and tempt a club in to take him.

I'm not sure dogsh1t is very tempting, because that's what his attitude was when he came on against Spurs.

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Maybe because Cooper feels BDCR is executing his desired rotations from the left better from all the evidence he’s seen? 

Plus, it wouldn’t be a surprise seeing him score against his former club would it? 

Oh - and Castagne’s not in Fulham’s starting 11 today.

Just noticed that. But BDR doesn’t run in behind. And the way Fulham play, would benefit two runners. And it probably would be a surprise, I don’t see him contributing many goal this season, whereas Mavadidi is productive in front of goal. Would have preferred to see him start, didn’t think much to BDR on Monday night in all honesty. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Mavididi should be playing, same with Ricardo. Really not liking what Cooper is doing tbh

I agree with Mavididi but I think it is easy to understand why JJ is starting, he was very good against Son vs Spurs

• Like 3

I just know that Adama Traore will do something amazing and win the game for them today. 

He's never, ever produced anything and looked more like a cross between a boxer and a 100m sprinter every time I've seen him play. 

But today, against us...

• Like 1

Just now, honeybradger said:

Hopefully I'm wrong but it feels like the signing of Cordova Reid has made us weaker. I cant help but feel we would have been better off had we never signed him and just played Mavididi/Mcateer.

To early to tell, but competition for places is never a bad idea.

How long have we gone with having 1 realistic option for ethier wing.

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Ayew is on the bench.

Didn't see that. Still I'm sure with him coming in so late he'll go with a similar plan to Monday. 

Plus Ayew may well be used to replace BDR.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

4 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Hopefully I'm wrong but it feels like the signing of Cordova Reid has made us weaker. I cant help but feel we would have been better off had we never signed him and just played Mavididi/Mcateer.

He’ll never do anything more than he did against spurs, he doesn’t have pace skill or goals in him and is very much a safety first pick, the best we can hope for is it forces improvement in the other two players now

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’d rather Alves or someone else in the youth team on that bench then Soumare.

I’m amusing Alves is injured again since he hasn’t been in youth or first team squads yet this season? 

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

To early to tell, but competition for places is never a bad idea.

How long have we gone with having 1 realistic option for ethier wing.

From watching them play Mavididi and Mcateer look like better players than Cordova Reid. Maybe this turns out to be wrong but it's only competition when the players start over each other on merit. It feels like Cordova Reid is starting because he's the manager's pick, not because he's the best option and it is leaving us worse off as a team.

Edited by honeybradger