Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

That doesn't count for the terrible passes down the line or the crosses that are just punts. Man's passing is all round suss despite Ndid also being poor.

Not saying I am saying Kristiansen is a great passer. I don’t understand why he starts ahead of Ricardo.

I hope Ricardo gets on at halftime for him and Justin moves across as LB.

Edited by Tom12345

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

But why did VAR tell him to go to the screen, why didn't VAR say it's a goal

Because objectively he's offside, but it's a subjective decision that's down to the on field ref to decide whether he's blocking the view of the keeper.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I'm just gonna say it.

Ayew on for Fatawu.

I love the guy but he keeps giving the ball away. He's got to learn the hard way.

He'd probably be better with the hopeless JJ behind him and the experienced Ricardo in his place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I cannot stand VAR.

Yes it's helped us but that's taken ****ing ages to work out a simple decision. Was Vardy in Leno's line of sight? No. So why does it take 15 minutes to make the decision? It's bad enough for us at home yet in the ground you've got no idea whats going on.

I agree re VAR

Just now, ozleicester said:

the aim of var is to remove doubt and errotrs and speed the game.  We are no better or worse for its involvement except we sat around 3 minutes and spoilt the flow and excitement of the game

There was an error. It was corrected.

I would say that's a better game. But I guess that's subjective.

Think I’m finally starting to get a grasp of Cooper’s tactics: play really shit in the first half, let the opposition tire themselves out with all their chances, and then, once they’re exhausted, we start pushing forward. Brilliant, really.

• Haha 3