Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

Just now, ozleicester said:

did the ref blow for offside?

For me that's immaterial. The goal was incorrectly ruled out, then after intervention it was correctly given.

But I won't be labour the point much more, this is the match thread and I know we see eye to eye on most but not all things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

please bring timmy on.

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Think I’m finally starting to get a grasp of Cooper’s tactics: play really shit in the first half, let the opposition tire themselves out with all their chances, and then, once they’re exhausted, we start pushing forward. Brilliant, really.

You got your wish. I hope you're happy now @AKCJ

• Haha 2

Where did that Faes header come from? We've looked leagues below against the poster child for mediocrity so far, but have kept on punching, so can't grumble too much given our new low standards...

• Like 1

As boring as Enzo’s game was, I was quietly hoping to see what we can do using his style in the PL. I was just hoping we can add some flair. Right now, we really can’t even control play or the ball for more than a minute even against a mid table team like Fulham.