Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

I take your point....but.......as a fan that celebration isn't the same after 3 or 4 mins of deliberating as it is in the moment.  

If you want cold hard accuracy it works most of the time.  If you want passion and natural celebration, I don't think it does

And that's fair.

Think this discussion has come up before and my answer has always been the same - I do want accuracy, and for me that ties into being the result that matters the most to me, not how it is obtained, as long as that is within the rules and the rules are correctly applied.

• Like 1

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

It’s one of those where by the looks of it Everton look absolutely dire and destined for the drop. Only for us to nip them at the end due to a points deduction. We think we’re bad. 

I don’t actually think we’re as bad as we like to think. Granted we’re not heading into Europe anytime soon, but there is some teams much worse.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Don't know why, but I just the impression that VK is a bit of a kn0b. Don't know why, I just get that feeling from him and that a few in the squad might feel the same. A couple of times I've seen some gestures and body language towards him

Your only finding that out now.?  He has notions of grandeur.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Don't know why, but I just the impression that VK is a bit of a kn0b. Don't know why, I just get that feeling from him and that a few in the squad might feel the same. A couple of times I've seen some gestures and body language towards him

I think that’s more to do with him passing to the opposition so regularly!

Just now, phoneticerror said:

I don’t actually think we’re as bad as we like to think. Granted we’re not heading into Europe anytime soon, but there is some teams much worse.

I agree think today has been a really good away performance so far. Resitriced them to very little and caused a few threats the other way!

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We've not been great, but I'd still rather our start to the season than Ipswich's. They were 1-0 up against Man City then 3-1 down within 15 minutes 

Normal for any team playing against Man City. It could have been us.

Showed some fight to get back to 1-1 but we've got to be better in the press and better on the ball. Really sloppy play so often just giving the ball back and it seems only the front 3 press and once Fulham break that, its seems too easy to play through us. The goal was a piss poor one to concede, far too open and Justin just did nothing. Good to see var used correctly, would have been a disgrace if that was disallowed 

4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

And that's fair.

Think this discussion has come up before and my answer has always been the same - I do want accuracy, and for me that ties into being the result that matters the most to me, not how it is obtained, as long as that is within the rules and the rules are correctly applied.

Fair.   

• Like 1