Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Just noticed that. But BDR doesn’t run in behind. And the way Fulham play, would benefit two runners. And it probably would be a surprise, I don’t see him contributing many goal this season, whereas Mavadidi is productive in front of goal. Would have preferred to see him start, didn’t think much to BDR on Monday night in all honesty. 

Of course you’d prefer Mavadidi to start - every fan does because you all have an ingrained bias from watching him play all last season.

But if you looked closely at some of BDCR’s play against Spurs (especially second half) he was linking up well with Facundo, Vardy and Kristiansen - with our goal and game winning chance just after that coming from play involving his out to in positioning and creating a box 4 midfield / vacant left channel.

Just now, MGLCFC said:

We haven't got one on the bench have we?

Good spot. Not sure who's worse Soumare or ward. Ward cares and wants to do well but just has very little ability. Soumare has lots of ability but couldn't give 2 fcks

• Like 2

I can understand players not quite being good enough but kept in the squad to do a job at the end of the game by virtue of being fresh. 

What the **** is Cooper seeing in Soumare? Does he actually have to come out and say 'I couldn't give a **** about playing for this club but I think I'm better than the championship' in an interview. 

His work rate ****ing reeks.

• Like 1

Just now, honeybradger said:

From watching them play Mavididi and Mcateer look like better players than Cordova Reid. Maybe this turns out to be wrong but it's only competition when the players start over each other on merit. It feels like Cordova Reid is starting because he's the manager's pick, not because he's the best option.

I think it will develop as the seasons goes along people force their way in and others get dropped as they don't perform.

If BDCR is playing rubbish for 3 or 4 games it's fair to have a go at SC.

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Of course you’d prefer Mavadidi to start - every fan does because you all have an ingrained bias from watching him play all last season.

But if you looked closely at some of BDCR’s play against Spurs (especially second half) he was linking up well with Facundo, Vardy and Kristiansen - with our goal and game winning chance just after that coming from play involving his out to in positioning and creating a box 4 midfield / vacant left channel.

Thank you for that condescending insight. Also from your wording you are not a fan so why are you on the forum.

Edited by foxpleasure

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If I was Ricardo I'd be ****ing livid tbh. 

Good job he's a top tier professional and human being. 

I’d like him to leave if this footballing terrorist doesn’t fancy him. Such a waste 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fair line up after getting a point the other day. Would've liked to see Skipp start but after the second half it would've been hard to leave Wilf out.

Be a very tough game against a decent, physical and high energy team. We need to be on it from the first minute and keep in the game. If we're within a goal by 60mins, bring on Mav for half an hour and hopefully get something from the game. I don't want to see 4 cdms on for the last 10mins though.

I'll be sensible and predict a 2-0 loss but hope I'm massively wrong 

12 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Hopefully I'm wrong but it feels like the signing of Cordova Reid has made us weaker. I cant help but feel we would have been better off had we never signed him and just played Mavididi/Mcateer.

We have played one match, calm down dear. It’s a long season!

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I can understand players not quite being good enough but kept in the squad to do a job at the end of the game by virtue of being fresh. 

What the **** is Cooper seeing in Soumare? Does he actually have to come out and say 'I couldn't give a **** about playing for this club but I think I'm better than the championship' in an interview. 

His work rate ****ing reeks.

He must just see a physical presence to see out games. Reasonable height and build to help defend corners and block shots etc. 

I think he's useless and lazy, but I can see the sense in using him as a wall for now. I hope he's gone by next weekend. Skipp, Hamza, wilf and Winks will suffice 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I suppose Canon will be either sold or loaned

I thought he looked decent last season, but he likely isn't impressing during the week, as this is Enzo and now Cooper essentially overlooking him, even when we are short of strikers. 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I suppose Canon will be either sold or loaned

Ideally, if we can get his value back I'd sell him. Enzo didn't use him, Cooper isn't keen.  Must be a reason.

Rather try and get the money back before his lack of game time etc depletes his value further. 

Safety first team. Very defensive. Painful to see the lack of goals and creativity in the squad.

But if we can play like the 2nd half on Monday we have a chance.

Don't really understand the marginalisation of Ricardo, Cooper putting a target on his back with that one. 

Could go either way this one, it's one thing to get up for it at home to a top 6 side another against good mid table sides away.