Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

It's funny, after we won the title, with the vision and resources we had, I expected us to be well established and pushing the top 8 consistently in 2024. Pretty much what Newcastle and Villa are achieving now.

Instead, we are in financial turmoil,  our squad is substandard after we had to sell our best players, our signings are quite frankly pathetic and our manager would be well suited in the Sunday league. 

Playing 3 attackers in their 30s? Vardy all day long but the other 2 shouldn't be near this team. Leicester City is quite frankly a joke.

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Like 4

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Cooper isn't PL material, his home is the championship, doesn't really motivate any of the players

He kept Forest up in the PL. So that doesn't really wash. 

However, he needs to prove he can give us a fighting chance of staying up over the next 10 games, or he will likely be done here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

It's funny, after we won the title, within the vision and resources we had, I expected us to be well established and pushing the top 8 consistently in 2024. Pretty much what Newcastle and Villa are achieving now.

Instead, we are in financial turmoil,  our squad is substandard after we had to sell our best players, our signings are quite frankly pathetic and our manager would be well suited in the Sunday league. 

Playing 3 attackers in their 30s? Vardy all day long but the other 2 shouldn't be near this team. Leicester City is quite frankly a joke.

What's worse is we did have a spell of just that didn't we and we proper pissed it away

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

He kept Forest up in the PL. So that doesn't really wash. 

However, he needs to prove he can give us a fighting chance of staying up over the next 10 games, or he will likely be done here. 

They spent 140 million I think. But let put it down to cooper 

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

It's funny, after we won the title, within the vision and resources we had, I expected us to be well established and pushing the top 8 consistently in 2024. Pretty much what Newcastle and Villa are achieving now.

But loads of people defend the leadership that has overseen our demise.

I can’t say I care about Cooper staying or going but he was and always go down as the cheap option won’t he?