Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Fulham Away - Match Thread

Getting rid of Cooper and keeping Rudkin means nothing changes. The Recruitment Team need brining off too - effing useless

• Like 3

Well, more questions than answers after that. 

Attacking wise, we are an absolute abomination. It honestly looks like we’ve forgot to even mention what we might do when we’ve got the ball. Just clueless. 

For all the good that was the 2nd half against Spurs, that was every bit as bad. Very, very worrying. 

Also, those who defended the Jordan Ayew signing, you may need to lay off the heroin when watching football. Abysmal. 

didn't really look like creating a chance second half.  

Sort of game we need to target to get something, otherwise heaps pressure on us to win at home.

Need to bring in a cutting edge asap

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Relegation beckons. Cooper out.

No plan. No style, no threat.

Signing players like ayew and BDCR that do not improve the first XI

Starting Kristiansen who is arguably the worse defender I've ever seen

Playing ndidi as a 10. Not playing Ricardo who is arguably one of our better players.

This is just appalling. We need about 5 new first team players to even compete this season

Time for the recruitment team to get googling “ 30 plus yo strikers we can overpay for who couldn’t score in a brothel”

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

0 points is 0 points

I forgot we needed to win every single game and were trying to win the league. Look I have been very critical of the manager and the club but some of the overreaction to that performance are laughable 

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

I forgot we needed to win every single game and were trying to win the league. Look I have been very critical of the manager and the club but some of the overreaction to that performance are laughable 

We need to get the points we deserve, and there was no excuse to not draw that game. Very very sloppy, it’s only MW2

9 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

didn't really look like creating a chance second half.  

Sort of game we need to target to get something, otherwise heaps pressure on us to win at home.

Need to bring in a cutting edge asap

The problem as I see it is we’ve spent a fair bit of cash on players who bring us very little. Some of which aren’t even being used.

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The problem as I see it is we’ve spent a fair bit of cash on players who bring us very little. Some of which aren’t even being used.

Yeah I am not sure any of the business we have done has really improved the first XI.  Matty Fryatt on RL Sport just said Skip was steady which sums it up......we may be hardworking, industrious but little cutting edge.

Relying on being able to grind out results I think won't see us stay up.

Edited by JimmyC74

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

We’ve just signed Jordan fkin Ewwww and are being BATTERED by a bang average Fulham side who will finish 12-16th. 

Add to this that we’ve learnt absolutely nothing from the Spurs game and people’s frustrations are rightly justified. 

We look absolutely pants, are you watching ?

I don't think I said frustrations weren't justified, but a bit of perspective would probably be a good thing.

Fulham are a decent side who have made a few decent signings. We are a newly promoted side who desperately need more new bodies.

Some people on here reacted to us going behind to Fulham away, and starting shakily, like it's the end the of the World. "X player is woeful, "this going to be 3 or 4 nil".

Genuinely, it must be so tiring to have such extreme reactions.

13 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Kristiansen has nobody to play the ball to and it gets given away or turned back every time. If he's been asked to play there we're in more trouble than we realise. 

This was also true of JJ though, he passed to Fatawu about 3 times in the whole game.  Weird.

• Like 1