Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

1-2 Fulham, A Post Match Thread

There's the abrupt welcome back to the Premier League. American owned London Club, full of tourist fans who make sod all noise.

Defensively we didn't start well, again. Up front struggled with their physicality, really big strong players at Fulham. Ayew with an alright cameo... still need to improve potency up front.

1 point out the first two games without our blue tinted specs on is what you would expect, a loss against spurs and a draw against Fulham. 

There are going to be some very stressed and upset people on here if you think we’re winning many away this season 

• Like 4

I’ve seen enough from the managerial equivalent of corned beef.

Justin, Reid and Ndidi are useless while he has better players sitting in the bench. Two games in a row he’s put the least skilful donkey players in attack.  Surely Kasey would’ve been better than Ndidi as atm. 

The defence playing a mix of Rodgers and Enzo ball making mistakes and playing a high line. Winks can’t play those blind passes with this personal around him expecting them to be in the space. 

• Like 1

I thought Fulham were pretty average.

Our lack of quality up top was our biggest problem. Vardy offered nothing and squandered 2-3 opportunities.

If it wasn’t for JJ’s horror show it could have been a solid away performance.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Cooper's style is 100% relegation level. We all knew this season would be tough but wow I think  we are done. You can't play this way knowing we are going to lose points and expect to stay up somehow.

Playing this way without points deductions would be tough as it is.

Still hold out hope  of course but it's looking very grim right now.

F me I’ve forgotten about the impending points deduction! Oh crap 😳

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I just don't see any sort of game plan, tactics or style from Cooper. That's in any preseason game & now the first two games. 

Subs look like they are drawn out of a hat as well. McAteer for Kristiansen? Just random

As that sub was made, I just thought the same. What??

8 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

FIRST MANAGER TO BE SACKED 

Think Sean Dyche might have something to say about.

That said, we look awful. But perhaps I should lower my expectations and say that we played as well as expected. Fulham fully deserved the points.