Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

1-2 Fulham, A Post Match Thread

Just now, foxsake said:

Got bullied. Awful team selection. BCR sucks, how the hell him and now flippin Ayew are ahead of Mav is absolutely ridiculous.

The sooner you realise under Cooper it isn’t about what a player can offer in terms of hurting the opposition, rather what they offer to prevent them hurting us, it’ll be easier to comprehend the ridiculous. 

I think ending the game with Ndidi as a CAM and Ayew upfront shows where our main problems lie. Absolutley crying out for a striker with pace for the counter attack and more creativity. Vardy cant be starting every game with his lack of mobility especially away when we’re going to be counter attacking. We need a striker who will stretch the opposition so we arent boxed in

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2

I hope that as fans we are not going to do a 180 in support of the manager depending on the result. Good result 1 match we are happy, a loss and we want the manager gone. 

Yes we need to get a couple more attacking players in which I believe we will do. Please get behind the man in charge. We need to repeat the atmosphere of Monday against Villa and get behind the lads. 

• Like 4

Play crap. Get beaten. Simple.

Burgled a point v Spurs. Got what we deserved here.

Manager has to be braver and cleverer. Players have to be better. Otherwise we will sink like a stone.

Kristiansen, de Cordova-Reid and Vardy particularly poor. Winks and Justin not much better. At least we have a decent keeper.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I'm afraid the rot in this club is so deep now, we are going to freefall into relegation unless everything is stripped back to nothing. You look at the squad we have and there is literally zero planning for the future - Reid and Ayew, really? Absolute madness I'm afraid. How we have got into this terrible position with no heads rolling is criminal and corrupt.

Cooper will pick up the odd point but his signature wasn't about ambition. He is out of his depth.

Corrupt?

1 minute ago, Matt said:

People used to call me entitled under Rodgers.

Now we're seeing who really are entitled.

We reap what we sow, what was allowed - the damage was done 3 years ago, the effects are being seen now.

The damage was done but it was salvageable if we binned off Rudkin. We are feeling the impact of the transfer business we did under Rodgers even now, the business we have just done this summer will still be impacting 4 seasons later.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

2 games....

Well done, you can count. Any comment on the fact that clearly BDR should not be starting for us and Ayew isn't what we need? Or you just going to peddle out the standard platitudes? Really doesn't have to take 20 games to make that call🤣

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Give them a chance judge then after 10 games.

Ten games..?

C’mon pal, you know as well as I do if you’re that shite for 10 games in the Premier League your race is run. 

1 minute ago, Trent Steel said:

I suppose u think that was acceptable then? I'm confused

No attacking threat. No presence in midfield. Etc etc

So we're supposed to just accep that ?

I just think it’s funny how much this place flips flops. We can’t lose our shit every time we lose this season. It’s two games in. 

Wrong appointment to be begin with. Signings have reflected appointment  and the appointment is still wrong. It’s a long season but with coops involved it’s not going to change. Every game in charge is a game wasted. This is also not an overaction, I have never backed the appointment in any way, thought it was completely the wrong and still don’t. 

• Like 1