Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

1-2 Fulham, A Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Give them a chance judge then after 10 games.

Ok let’s come back in ten games. He’s making the same stupid choices as he did in pre season. I’ll trust my instinct and my eyes for now. I don’t need to taste a dog shit sandwich to know what it is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Well done, you can count. Any comment on the fact that clearly BDR should not be starting for us and Ayew isn't what we need? Or you just going to peddle out the standard platitudes? Really doesn't have to take 20 games to make that call🤣

No I just don't do knee jerk reactions, because I'm not a melt......

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Haha 1

I honestly thought we'd have 0 points after 3 matches. However, apart from a decent 15 minutes against Spurs, we look like a team well out of our depth. Is it the tactics that make us look poor or the quality of players or perhaps both. Not playing arguably our best and proven Premier League player, Ricardo, is baffling.

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 2

Some very odd decisions from Cooper so far. I think this is a harder fixture then some make out, Fulham are a decent side, much more so at home. We don't have to win these games to stay up, but we do have to compete. Feels like it was pretty one-sided.

Main positive so far is in how rivals have got on. Southampton and Everton look awful too. Ipswich probably the big winners given the fixtures they've had so far, in what looks like 3 from 4.

Edited by Number 6

4 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

It's the most bizarre appointment in decades.

Leicester are a club currently that had already accepted relegation.

Up there with the shittest football I've ever seen. He taken a talented group of positive players and has made them into negative defensive amatuers.

The premier league is way out of his depth and so is leicester now. We had a chance of staying up until we appointed him.

It's shocking 

I wasn’t impressed when we appointed him (no different now) but no one decent wanted the job!  We wanted potter, he didn’t want it so we probably gave it to the only person applying that had recently escaped relegation. 

Selling our best player and not having a lot to spend wasnt going to attract any decent manager or players by the looks of it

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

You need to chill out a bit then. Monday was fine considering.

I don't think checking other relegation favourites results is a big deal given we're probably going to need at least 6 points on all of them. 

Monday being fine isn't relevant. 

Edited by JimJams

I thought we were an improvement on last week. Cordoba Reid worst player on pitch, Kristiansen struggled and not good enough. Central defenders played well, Winks tidy, Ndidi broke up a lot of play , Justin very strong.

It's going to be a long hard season, but we knew that.

Might be able to pick up points against the bottom eight teams on this performance. 

If you're going to stop the opposition and not have any attacking threat, why start Vards?

Surely,  if you still in the game, bring him on for the last 20 when you can start to take a few risks and get the ball in their box quicker where he can cause a bit of panic 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

I thought we looked better with Skipp on the pitch. Better in transition from defence to mid. 

Probably too early to tell, but looked more to do with Fulham dropping off after they scored the second. Fingers crossed you’re right

5 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I just think it’s funny how much this place flips flops. We can’t lose our shit every time we lose this season. It’s two games in. 

Fair comment

But I'm saying we need to a lot lot more better than that to stay up. And last week wasn't entirely great until the 2nd half

So if it continues we are in the shit

No need to call people out it's a fair comment

8 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Ten games..?

C’mon pal, you know as well as I do if you’re that shite for 10 games in the Premier League your race is run. 

So what are you going to do sack the manager? 

What's your master plan, love hear it?

Edited by coolhandfox