Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Bright Osayi-Samuel

Leicester City hook on Bright Osayi Samuel in Fenerbahçe!

There has been an important development regarding Fenerbahçe's Nigerian right-back Bright Osayi Samuel.

It was learned that Leicester City, one of the new teams in the Premier League, wants the 26-year-old star. It was reported that the island team will contact the Yellow-Navy club in the coming days for the star name and get information about the contract terms .

Osayi, whose contract with Fenerbahçe will end at the end of the season, is reportedly keen on playing for the English team if the conditions are met. The experienced player, who has played 346 minutes in 5 official matches this season, has made 1 assist during this period.

FRED RETURNS

Fenerbahçe completed the preparations for the Çaykur Rize match with the work it did yesterday. After the training, the yellow-navy team went to Rize, entered the camp and started waiting for the match time. While the recovery of Fred, who became the backbone of the midfield in Fenerbahçe, is a development that makes faces happy, it was learned that Technical Director Mourinho will give the Brazilian star a chance.

Osayi was not included in the yellow-navy team due to injury and Mert Hakan Yandaş was not included due to suspension.

Edited by Iran

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I sincerely hope I am wrong but I have a horrible horrible feeling Riccy P is going to leave in the next week and this will be the replacement. 

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

'we'll see who he is this season going forward'. 

Steve, we already know. Play him. 

It’s utterly perplexing…. I like JJ, but he was fully at fault for the first with a brain dead rush out to the wing and was also involved in muffing up for their opener…. Ricardo never makes those kind of mistakes 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Think he’s on his way out? 

He’s one of a few who are on a big wage who seem to be available 

the others (daka and soumare) bring zero benefits to our psr position and we will struggle to get enough to break even 

it wouldn’t be a shock if we sold him for eight/ ten mill on Friday  (Chelsea actually need him to play maresca’s style but he’s too old for them). Other clubs who play inverted/would like to will have noted his abaility last season in the role. 

Edited by st albans fox

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s one of a few who are on a big wage who seem to be available 

the others (daka and soumare) bring zero benefits to our psr position and we will struggle to get enough to break even 

it wouldn’t be a shock if we sold him for eight/ ten mill on Friday  (Chelsea actually need him to play maresca’s style but he’s too old for them). Other clubs who play inverted/would like to will have noted his abaility last season in the role. 

I do like Ricardo and he should be starting but we may be looking to move him on for those reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

I do like Ricardo and he should be starting but we may be looking to move him on for those reasons. 

He may be a sacrifice to psr based on the fact that someone will actually pay money for him and he’s thirty. 

very sad if that’s the case 

Much as I'd hate to see him leave, If we're not going to play him we should move him on before the window closes. He's on a big salary and still worth 10 to 15 mil.

Cash in now instead of leaving him sitting in the Stands all season. We at least owe him that for his excellent service.

The only other thing it could be in a minor conspiracy theorist way is that Cooper does rate Ricardo, but not sure on JJ and he's thrown him in to see if we need the likes of Bright to replace JJ on the right. And it seems we might.

Or he sees Ricardo as a DM not a fullback.

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He may be a sacrifice to psr based on the fact that someone will actually pay money for him and he’s thirty. 

very sad if that’s the case 

Plus given his length of service he would be pure profit, I honestly can see this happening for something around £10m - £15m which the club could use to sign players for a combined value of £40-50m and with amortisation over 4/5 years would break even or book a small profit. 

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I sincerely hope I am wrong but I have a horrible horrible feeling Riccy P is going to leave in the next week and this will be the replacement. 

I've thought this for several months now. One of him or Justin would go as they're on big wages.

We do need another full back, as I can definitely see that SC doesn’t rate Thomas.

He was shocking in the preseasons games, and you could see on Coopers face the disgust, at times.

I think this guy in, Thomas out, leaving us with Ricardo/Osayi-Samuel and Kristinansen/Justin

15 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Much as I'd hate to see him leave, If we're not going to play him we should move him on before the window closes. He's on a big salary and still worth 10 to 15 mil.

Cash in now instead of leaving him sitting in the Stands all season. We at least owe him that for his excellent service.

Only Leicester would pay £10-15m for him.