Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Tranmere Tickets – General Sale

The Foxes Trust will continue to push for tickets to go on General Sale this season, with potential Premier League games being identified but recognises there will be few games that match tickets don’t sell out to LCFC Members.

Therefore, this Tuesday’s Carabao Cup Game versus Tranmere offers the chance for any City fan who usually can’t access match tickets to go to a game.

Last season saw a number of fans attend their first ever LCFC game with the FA Cup tie against Birmingham, and we hope that some will take the opportunity this week to have that experience, particularly as the prices are also set a sensible level

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Allowing Sky to stream all the League Cup games is not going to help attendances for a competition that was struggling anyway.

They might think they help the game with their investments within it, but they seem to not understand that their coverage of certain competitions like this one is not actually promoting fans to attend in-person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

They might think they help the game with their investments within it, but they seem to not understand that their coverage of certain competitions like this one is not actually promoting fans to attend in-person.

They’re giving clubs more money. That’s surely all the justification they need for helping the game 

I know it’s a bit close to the weekend but given the number of changes most teams make, they are missing an opportunity by not playing on a Bank Holiday afternoon. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Livid said:

I know it’s a bit close to the weekend but given the number of changes most teams make, they are missing an opportunity by not playing on a Bank Holiday afternoon. 

This is a fair point.  At this stage of the competition prem and championship teams will likely field mainly fringe or reserve players anyway so little impact on first teamers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Would you be in favour of all PL games being live on TV?

Wouldn't have a problem with that as most PL games will always sell-out (or near as dammit). It's different for cup games though as they are not included as part of a season ticket, and unless it's a lower league club at home to one of the giants it is not going to be well attended, especially if you can stay at home and watch it on TV.

30 minutes ago, copunk said:

Can't buy more then one ticket online, same issues last season, why they make it so hard I don't know 

You can buy multiples but they have to be registered to different accounts, 1 ticket per 1 account apparently It’s all for “safety reasons” but I actually doubt they check the names when you sign up

Edited by jammie82uk

10 hours ago, copunk said:

Can't buy more then one ticket online, same issues last season, why they make it so hard I don't know 

You need to add people to your friends list. It generates a supporter number for them so you can assign the tickets to each person. You just need their Date of Births

On 26/08/2024 at 00:50, Foxes_Trust said:

The Foxes Trust will continue to push for tickets to go on General Sale this season, with potential Premier League games being identified but recognises there will be few games that match tickets don’t sell out to LCFC Members.

Therefore, this Tuesday’s Carabao Cup Game versus Tranmere offers the chance for any City fan who usually can’t access match tickets to go to a game.

Last season saw a number of fans attend their first ever LCFC game with the FA Cup tie against Birmingham, and we hope that some will take the opportunity this week to have that experience, particularly as the prices are also set a sensible level

A game that will struggle to sell many tickets and with so many different barriers to buying them for yourself, for a plus one or for your friends and family.

I hope the attendance is our lowest ever at the KP tonight, maybe that will make the club sit up and see it for themselves as I don't think they realise how many people that are excluding from not just games in the present but the next generation of potential fans as well.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

A game that will struggle to sell many tickets and with so many different barriers to buying them for yourself, for a plus one or for your friends and family.

I hope the attendance is our lowest ever at the KP tonight, maybe that will make the club sit up and see it for themselves as I don't think they realise how many people that are excluding from not just games in the present but the next generation of potential fans as well.

What barriers? You click add to basket, add name #1 Zak Rodgers #2 Zak Rodgers II and #3 Brenda Nout, proceed to check out, put your card details in, send the ticket email to your friends.

Compared to the absolute farcical farce of trying to donate my £25 to the charity of my choice, as I was promised, this was an absolute and surprising breeze this morning. 

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

What barriers? You click add to basket, add name #1 Zak Rodgers #2 Zak Rodgers II and #3 Brenda Nout, proceed to check out, put your card details in, send the ticket email to your friends.

Compared to the absolute farcical farce of trying to donate my £25 to the charity of my choice, as I was promised, this was an absolute and surprising breeze this morning. 

Yeah that's fine for you and for me and for those who have been to games recently. The matter of fact is that, for a game like this where there are likely to be 20K empty seats available, it should be as easy as going on the website, filling in a few details and purchasing however many tickets you need. If A random who's not been to a game before and fancies a new experience, maybe taking a few kids to their first games, you shouldn't have to be signing up 6 different accounts to buy 6 tickets. Most people will likely not bother, as you will see with the attendance tonight. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Yeah that's fine for you and for me and for those who have been to games recently. The matter of fact is that, for a game like this where there are likely to be 20K empty seats available, it should be as easy as going on the website, filling in a few details and purchasing however many tickets you need. If A random who's not been to a game before and fancies a new experience, maybe taking a few kids to their first games, you shouldn't have to be signing up 6 different accounts to buy 6 tickets. Most people will likely not bother, as you will see with the attendance tonight. 

That's what I'm saying, the process you describe above is exactly the process required to buy as any tickets as you want for tonight. Not sure how much easier you want it.

I'm not going tonight, waste of money, bought tickets for friends as I wanted the credit card points for the purchase.

It's more effort to log into my card app to approve the payment than buy the tickets for tonight.

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

That's what I'm saying, the process you describe above is exactly the process required to buy as any tickets as you want for tonight. Not sure how much easier you want it.

I'm not going tonight, waste of money, bought tickets for friends as I wanted the credit card points for the purchase.

It's more effort to log into my card app to approve the payment than buy the tickets for tonight.

It's not, each individual ticket has to be allocated to a different person. So again, I've got to fill in a form 5 separate times if I want 5 new people to attend. I should just be able to login and buy 6 tickets.

13 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

It's not, each individual ticket has to be allocated to a different person. So again, I've got to fill in a form 5 separate times if I want 5 new people to attend. I should just be able to login and buy 6 tickets.

But the club won't be able to background check them then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1