Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Tranmere Tickets – General Sale

24 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

It's not, each individual ticket has to be allocated to a different person. So again, I've got to fill in a form 5 separate times if I want 5 new people to attend. I should just be able to login and buy 6 tickets.

Ohhhhhhhh ok fair enough, I know what you are saying now. Yeh took me 2 mins to do that with the names listed in my original post and DOB of 01/01/2000 for all ticket holders. 

1 hour ago, lcfc278 said:

A game that will struggle to sell many tickets and with so many different barriers to buying them for yourself, for a plus one or for your friends and family.

I hope the attendance is our lowest ever at the KP tonight, maybe that will make the club sit up and see it for themselves as I don't think they realise how many people that are excluding from not just games in the present but the next generation of potential fans as well.

I could see them using it as a reason not to regularly do general sale to be honest on the basis of it ‘not being needed’

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 001merp said:

I could see them using it as a reason not to regularly do general sale to be honest on the basis of it ‘not being needed’

Absolutely.

Everything comes full circle I suppose, in a few years time I can see the club emailing out begging fans to buy tickets for games when the demand isn't there.

• Like 2

I'm hoping if we get through we get another home tie where they do this or in the FA Cup.  Premier league won't get passed members. Had to give up the season ticket a few years back due to time commitments, then this season ive stopped the memberships as the kids hobbies have taken over. 

First days back at school so they'll be shattered otherwise I'd have snapped this up. 27quid total for 3 of us to sit amongst SK1 is decent to be fair  

4 hours ago, westernpark said:

I am so surprised, even vs Shrewsbury in Pearson’s season in the Prem, it was only partially opened.

That was a terrible game .. was nice in the aspect it was the first game I got to take my son to, but the performance was awful.

8 hours ago, steveherbe said:

13,011 according to lcfc.com. that'll be about 7K in real terms.

Lowest attendance for competitive game I can remember since boro in the snow; perhaps I’ve just blanked all the empty league cup games from my memory

14 minutes ago, eblair said:

Lowest attendance for competitive game I can remember since boro in the snow; perhaps I’ve just blanked all the empty league cup games from my memory

I remember the stevanage game in league one ( first round of the FA cup i believe). I reckon around 5k max at that game. 

Let's not ever think the demand isn't there. FNF games in the 90s got between 9 and 16k for reserve games because of the pricing structure and we had an actual marketing team.

It's short-sighted and any club not trying to bring in the next generation deserves everything it gets.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Let's not ever think the demand isn't there. FNF games in the 90s got between 9 and 16k for reserve games because of the pricing structure and we had an actual marketing team.

It's short-sighted and any club not trying to bring in the next generation deserves everything it gets.

Friday night football was fantastic, its how I got my kids into loving LCFC, even more need for it now with the saturation on TV of the big teams, if you can't afford to take them to experience a league match, must be quite easy for them to start showing an interest in the big 6 as they are on most weeks, and easily accessible