Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarehamFox

Fuchs wants to boss City

I love Fuchs, but he has done absolutely nothing in management yet to be given what would be a very challenging Premier League job. If he turns out to be a successful manager in a few years, I'd be delighted to see him in because he obviously adores the club. Appointing him as a nostalgic move would though, in my view, only risk squandering his legacy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So the player who was quite clear about wanting to move to the states to be with his family for at least a couple of years before leaving us now wants to come back to the UK? Seems like a click bait story without substance.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

So the player who was quite clear about wanting to move to the states to be with his family for at least a couple of years before leaving us now wants to come back to the UK? Seems like a click bait story without substance.

It’s Fuchs interview, it’s real. He’s responding to Craig’s death. I don’t have any social media that needs likes or click bait. Are you so sad that one of the legends can’t express an interest in Leicester City? You sad fuch 

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

I love Fuchs, but he has done absolutely nothing in management yet to be given what would be a very challenging Premier League job. If he turns out to be a successful manager in a few years, I'd be delighted to see him in because he obviously adores the club. Appointing him as a nostalgic move would though, in my view, only risk squandering his legacy.

Agreed.

How many managers have there been who are legends at their club but failed quite miserably - Lampard, Shearer; am sure that there's more.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Click bait nonsense.

32 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5715439/2024/08/22/leicester-mls-fuchs-ancelotti-charlotte/?source=twitteruk&utm_campaign=twitterfc&utm_medium=social

I mean he literally said it?

Fuchs is an assistant but does not disguise he would love to be a head coach one day.

What’s the dream job?

“There’s only one,” he says. “Leicester City. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

It’s Fuchs interview, it’s real. He’s responding to Craig’s death. I don’t have any social media that needs likes or click bait. Are you so sad that one of the legends can’t express an interest in Leicester City? You sad fuch 

Wow, this is unnecessarily rude!

I love Fuchs, and would like to see him back at the club. I was simply pointing out he wanted to be back in the states with him family so am surprised he’d want to come back to the UK so relatively soon unless his family situation has changed. I’m not claiming to know any of that.

Im not sure what is so bad about this view but you seem to have problem with it? Maybe you need to review how you communicate with others?

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5715439/2024/08/22/leicester-mls-fuchs-ancelotti-charlotte/?source=twitteruk&utm_campaign=twitterfc&utm_medium=social

I mean he literally said it?

Fuchs is an assistant but does not disguise he would love to be a head coach one day.

What’s the dream job?

“There’s only one,” he says. “Leicester City. 

Ok, fair. Quite vague though and not saying a timeframe or anything.

As I responded to the poster above who doesn’t know how to communicate properly, I was simply surprised that Fuchs, of all our past legends from that side, would be wanting to come back to the UK based on the fact he had to do long distance with his family for so long. However maybe things have changed and his family would want relocate. Who knows!