Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wout Faes

It could move also for Wout Faes!

Not happy with his current situation, Wout Faes had a talk with #LCFC leaders.

Player’s didn’t want to play on the left side of the defense & surprised with the lack of new recruitments in the team...

Faes now looking for a solution on a likely departure before the end of the window…

Wait&See…

Edited by moore_94

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Don't blame him, it looks like a bleak season ahead.

Absolutely this.  Wout does have moments where there is a lapse in concentration but he's solid enough. I wouldn't blame him wanting to go if he has to cover for Kristiansen being dog awful next to him.

If one player is having doubts that'll run across the team.  The squad harmony from last season has been utterly broken but with Ricardo not getting minutes and the shoddy signings we've brought in you can't blame him for wanting to move.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Absolutely this.  Wout does have moments where there is a lapse in concentration but he's solid enough. I wouldn't blame him wanting to go if he has to cover for Kristiansen being dog awful next to him.

If one player is having doubts that'll run across the team.  The squad harmony from last season has been utterly broken but with Ricardo not getting minutes and the shoddy signings we've brought in you can't blame him

Players probably be happy to see him go so they aren't having to try and cover for one of his brain farts anymore

The whole defence probably shits themself when he goes on one of runs forward like against Fulham which ended up with the defence all over the place trying to cover for him

Edited by moore_94

I know people aren't convinced by Okoli, but I'm not sure we should replace Faes with anyone really.  If we do get any kind of decent fee for him try and put it on players that can help us at the other end of the pitch. We spent the money on the Italian, we shouldn't relegate him to the bench at best already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

If one player is having doubts that'll run across the team.  The squad harmony from last season has been utterly broken but with Ricardo not getting minutes and the shoddy signings we've brought in you can't blame him

Exactly Rudkin has 4 days to sort this out no chance we will be brining in any decent signings, employing Cooper was the worst decision ever.

• Like 2