Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wout Faes

Get him gone can not stand him, thinks he is bigger than the club but is an absolute bomb scare and nearly cost us a goal last match by playing a crazy arrogant backheel pass in our own box which sums his time here up perfectly.

4 days before the window shuts is less than ideal to replace.

Tanner seemed to suggest the squad morale and togetherness is really good....but who really knows.

One thing we can be sure of we can all see the squad isn't good enough to stay up, such a lack of attacking threat with all these defensive wingers, you wouldn't blame any of them speaking to their agent and saying if there is an opportunity to leave then can you make it happen.

It really is a huge 4 days to find the necessary quality. 

5 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Morale in the squad doesn’t seem great. Even the players interviews seem flat

Not surprising employing Cooper tbh, then Signing Ayew and Ried and leaving out Mav and Ricardo

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

who's going to dribble the ball solo into the opponent's six yard box?

who's going to make the cheeky no-look backheel to his keeper when he's double marked?

who's going to keep an eye on the hottie in the stands while his teammates are busy racing back against a counterattack?

Irreplaceable player.  KEEP.

What's odd about this is he hasn't been asked to play left side of defence? Unless that was thr plan before Coady got injured. 

I thought he'd looked decent the opening 2 games, that back heel aside bit I'd not be too bothered if we sold him for north of £15m. 

If we could get an actual left footed CB then that would be better for us in the long run. If we went for another right footer then I'd like us to look at van den Berg from Middlesborough.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

What's odd about this is he hasn't been asked to play left side of defence? Unless that was thr plan before Coady got injured. 

I thought he'd looked decent the opening 2 games, that back heel aside bit I'd not be too bothered if we sold him for north of £15m. 

If we could get an actual left footed CB then that would be better for us in the long run. If we went for another right footer then I'd like us to look at van den Berg from Middlesborough.

Not sure we will get that for him at this stage. It’ll be clubs seeing if they can get him on the cheap. 

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

who's going to dribble the ball solo into the opponent's six yard box?

who's going to make the cheeky no-look backheel to his keeper when he's double marked?

who's going to keep an eye on the hottie in the stands while his teammates are busy racing back against a counterattack?

Irreplaceable player.  KEEP.

The thing that annoyed me about the backheel is how he blamed mads for it. Not the first time either. 

9 minutes ago, Iwebema said:

4 days before the window shuts is less than ideal to replace.

Tanner seemed to suggest the squad morale and togetherness is really good....but who really knows.

One thing we can be sure of we can all see the squad isn't good enough to stay up, such a lack of attacking threat with all these defensive wingers, you wouldn't blame any of them speaking to their agent and saying if there is an opportunity to leave then can you make it happen.

It really is a huge 4 days to find the necessary quality. 

it might only just have hit Twitter people but this is not new news to Rudkin 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There was also a bit in the first half when he just stood there whilst they had the ball in our box. Did the same thing against Spurs as though he was daydreaming about doing something else