Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wout Faes

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

if we can get £20mil for him id be happy to let him go tbf, on his day hes decent but if he wants to go, then off he pops then

If Skipp was £25mil then he’s £35mil. Will probably end up accepting 15 though

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

The summer we got relegated a defender not happy forcing a move. And now another defender that also expresses his disappointment in the recruitment. He knows full well what it was like last time and yet again the club hierarchy are failing to get the squad prepared. 

You can get excited all you want of the possibility of getting a better defender in. Who in their right believes that our DOF is capable of getting the desperately required attacking options in, selling a few players and replacing Wout, in 4 days. Certainly Wout doesn’t trust the hierarchy’s capabilities. 

Alarms should be ringing if there is any truth to this. 

Do we really need anymore reasons to be alarmed?

• Like 2

Happily see him go for the right price, will always be borderline premier league quality in my eyes and think we can replace with a better player for a similar price.

Cannot blame the guy one bit for being dissalluisioned with the club though.

If he doesn't want to be here then fine. He's been decent for us but he's not the difference between survival and not for me. I'd be happy with a Coady-Okoli back two to be honest. Nelson to replace either of those as well.

Thanks for last season, Wout.

7 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

The summer we got relegated a defender not happy forcing a move. And now another defender that also expresses his disappointment in the recruitment. He knows full well what it was like last time and yet again the club hierarchy are failing to get the squad prepared. 

You can get excited all you want of the possibility of getting a better defender in. Who in their right mind believes that our DOF is capable of getting the desperately required attacking options in, selling a few players and replacing Wout, in 4 days. Certainly Wout doesn’t trust the hierarchy’s capabilities. 

Alarms should be ringing if there is any truth to this. 

Did alarms ever stop ringing? 

We've been under a consistent state of alarm for 3/4 years now 

9 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Not a world beater but I don’t blame him one bit. He’s seen early that he’s on a sinking ship.

About sums it up. When a player a lot think is crap wants out, it pretty much tells it's own tale of how we've been handled by Rudkin and the owner.

• Like 1

Honestly, right now I would rather keep him unless we have a guaranteed player lined up. He's a bomb scare at times but the last thing we need is to replace Wout with someone even worse, Rudkins list scares me. 
I've obviously not got an insight into the dressing room or the players individual thoughts, but in just a few weeks, Cooper has played Soumare upfront over Cannon, Basically snubbed Ricardo Pereira because he doesn't fancy him slotting in as a right central defender (I'd back Ricky to play basically anywhere and do a solid job for us) so arguably our most diverse, reliable and best player has been benches. Now we hear Wout Faes is unhappy being played in a way that doesn't suit him. 

There doesn't seem to be a real reason for Cooper to be doing this. Literally the whole point of us accepting him coming in was because he played to his teams strengths, so far he's done the opposite of that. Very strange decisions. Let's hope we don't annoy Wout to the point he leaves a few days before the window closes and we either panic buy a donkey or get nobody. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

I sense morale is ****ed with the arrival of Cooper and the players we've brought in

You don't need to be a qualified shrink to think morale looks back to the Rodgers days when you watch the team play.

• Like 4

Can’t look at a single page on here without Rudkin’s name being mentioned! Talk about a broken record! 
It’s no surprise at all that’s it’s going to be a tough season fighting relegation. If a player wants out, then so be it. He needs to get his agent to find a club that will pay the kind of fee we want to accept. 

27 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Did alarms ever stop ringing? 

We've been under a consistent state of alarm for 3/4 years now 

No but last season was a glossing over of the cracks and some probably thought we’d turned a corner. 

But when structural changes were NOT made after the apparent meeting to reflect on what went wrong. 

When we apparently didn’t want to go with Potter in part due to his request for his own DOF. 

It’s that massive cnts ego and Tops inability to do the right thing has got us here again. 

Maybe the rest will start seeing this isn’t just being unlucky in our search for the best manager, missing our transfer targets, it’s incompetence.

And if I want to put my tinfoil hat on, I wouldn’t be shocked we hear about  pursuits of players like Soule and Hlozek, players the club knew they were unable to obtain, to give the sense of trying to both the fans and manager. But even Rudkin couldn’t be that Machiavellian. 

Edited by Lesta Legend