Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wout Faes

The problem is will there be any interest for the price we want to sell for or will this be another loan with option to buy that never materialises because the potential buying club realises he's bang average.

Edited by MGLCFC

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

One thing we can guarantee is that him leaving will leave us even weaker. 

Any replacement will be poorer. I just don't trust recruitment right now.

But if he doesn’t want to be here, I don’t want him playing. He is a liability as it is, unmotivated just makes him even worse.

• Like 2

Don't blame him; the whole club is a bit of a mess. He's likely our best defender, but at the same time I think we could probably do better. I'd prefer a left-footer. If someone offers £15-20 million, I'd sell him. Not too fussed about it.

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Morale in the squad doesn’t seem great. Even the players interviews seem flat

Cooper does not communicate much confidence when he is interviewed. I suspect it matches the mood of the players and last seasons confidence is in tatters. I wonder who is to blame ?

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not doubting you, but based on what?

To be fair, I've seen the players argue between themselves more times in these last 2 games than the whole of the previous few seasons.

That in itself is a bit concerning.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mark said:

I sense morale is ****ed with the arrival of Cooper and the players we've brought in

Are you trying to say the arrival of Skipp hasn’t galvanised the squad? 

IMG_1351.thumb.jpeg.3ab868befe484139c160bb59df935d5e.jpeg

Small side note, just noticed that aside from Coady, not a single other player has followed Skipp on instagram since he joined :cry:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

To be fair, I've seen the players argue between themselves more times in these last 2 games than the whole of the previous few seasons.

That in itself is a bit concerning.

Thanks, that is a concern for sure. That as much as a bad signing has a high chance to undermine our season.

Arsenal still haven't found anyone to take Kiwior off their hands yet. Apparently want €15-20mill .  Left footer, played LB as well as CB. They don't want to loan him, but worth asking.  Or lowballing.  That's if we don't go with what we've got.

Let's be honest, Faes is going nowhere.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

One thing we can guarantee is that him leaving will leave us even weaker. 

Any replacement will be poorer. I just don't trust recruitment right now.

Look at all the naive fools believing that we’d be able to get a replacement in anyway.