Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wout Faes

Coady easily replaces Faes. Okey dokey as backup as maybe Nelson. 

But I think Nelson would be better off going to a competitive Championship side to get valuable experience playing regularly.

Edited by fox_favourite

I have never liked his body language after we concede. He so often angrily throws his arms up and looks to blame everyone else. 

I think it is completely on brand with him to be moaning and wanting out. He thinks he is better than he is. 

One of those players that I am meh about, whether he stays or goes. 

Can still do a job for us here, but as long as we bring in a decent enough replacement, I wouldn't be fussed if he left this window. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We wouldn't be able to because of both Kristiansen and Vestergaard

When Kristiansen pushes on down the left, JJ tucks in to form a back 3

If we had Vestergaard on the left, for it to work we would need Kristiansen to tuck and JJ to push up (and we know Kristiansen doesn't want to do that) or we would end up with Vestergaard on the left of a back 3 which we can't let happen

Obviously if he just changed the tactic it wouldn't be an issue anymore but it doubt that will happen...

Someone should have reminded JJ of that at Fulham lol

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I honestly don’t care if he goes.

Whats the minimum we need to sell for to avoid making a loss PSR-wise? 

Maybe we’ll be able to sell to a Saudi club for massive money like many other clubs have?

Around 9m.

Fire up the CAA Base client list and get Koki Machida from Union SG to replace him. 

He would have made much more sense instead of Okoli as well tbf, at least he’s naturally left footed. 

29 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We wouldn't be able to because of both Kristiansen and Vestergaard

When Kristiansen pushes on down the left, JJ tucks in to form a back 3

If we had Vestergaard on the left, for it to work we would need Kristiansen to tuck and JJ to push up (and we know Kristiansen doesn't want to do that) or we would end up with Vestergaard on the left of a back 3 which we can't let happen

Obviously if he just changed the tactic it wouldn't be an issue anymore but it doubt that will happen...

Why can’t Verstergaard be on the left of the back 3? He’s slow in whatever position he plays in, he’s going to get caught out for pace whether he’s the player on the left, middle or the right.

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Why can’t Verstergaard be on the left of the back 3? He’s slow in whatever position he plays in, he’s going to get caught out for pace whether he’s the player on the left, middle or the right.

Because if he is in the middle it means he has faster players either side of him to help

You are also more likely to get caught out for pace on the wide positions because there is a lot more space that the opposition player would drag you out into as you would need to go and engage, not really likely when in the middle

In a recent interview he was saying how good things were and that he was enjoying some of the new things they were trying and looking forward to the  challenge ahead. A few days later he is whinging and wanting out.

I know it is only a job to these players and they are not invested like many fans but ffs sometimes they come across like spoilt kids at the first hint of anything that does not go their way.

If he has no appetite for the fight, or wish to play for the shirt, then he can do one.

• Like 2

Just now, Micky said:

I can't see him going anywhere....

No neither can I - it's not as though there will be a queue of suitors. Probably best we can hope for would be a loan to a French side or like others have said, crazy money in Saudi attracts him

2 minutes ago, urban fox said:

In a recent interview he was saying how good things were and that he was enjoying some of the new things they were trying and looking forward to the  challenge ahead. A few days later he is whinging and wanting out.

I know it is only a job to these players and they are not invested like many fans but ffs sometimes they come across like spoilt kids at the first hint of anything that does not go their way.

If he has no appetite for the fight, or wish to play for the shirt, then he can do one.

He's not going to publicly slate us in an interview. His agent may however leak his dissatisfaction and desire to move through one of Belgium's top football journalists.