Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Ben Nelson - loaned to Oxford

Bristol City sports reporter.

Doesn't really make sense if Faes is on the way out.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

The best think to do would be to sell him at below market value and buy someone worse but with 400 games under their belt but with their best days behind them. 

Ideal age around 32-34 that way they'll have the requisite amount of experience to make up for the fact that their legs have gone.

You forgot the 3 year contract on 100k a week! How careless of you.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

None of that Prem experience that Cooper wants, will be down to 5th choice once Coady is back

Even if Faes does go I don’t think Cooper would use him

Youth development!!!! 

On 26/08/2024 at 20:08, Grebfromgrebland said:

The best think to do would be to sell him at below market value and buy someone worse but with 400 games under their belt but with their best days behind them. 

Ideal age around 32-34 that way they'll have the requisite amount of experience to make up for the fact that their legs have gone.

Like coady?

I can see a Ben White-style scenario happening here, wherein he plays so well for his loan team that a big team pick him up before he's really played much for his parent club.

I'd like to see what he can do for us right now, tbh.

• Like 3

On 27/08/2024 at 18:04, Tielemans63 said:

I can see a Ben White-style scenario happening here, wherein he plays so well for his loan team that a big team pick him up before he's really played much for his parent club.

I'd like to see what he can do for us right now, tbh.

I think this kid could be special. Really hope we get to see him back on Filbert Way. 

• Like 2