Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Ben Nelson - loaned to Oxford

21 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Oxford, at least he'll have plenty of defending to do. If he wanted to be part of a team getting battered each week and conceding loads of goals he should've stayed 🤣

On a serious note though. If he wants it, he will be a major player for us in a year or two.. best of luck to him on loan 

He needs to play

2 minutes ago, Stormfox said:

Yeah, get that, was just stating he needs to play regularly. 

Completely agree. Good thing is at Oxford he should walk in to the team.. just hope it don't knock his confidence with them getting spanked once the season settles down. Will toughen him up and great experience though 

7 hours ago, Ryy said:

Probs the team where he’s probs guaranteed game time and they’ve started better than I thought they would’ve. Good move  

For defenders I prefer moves likes this as well.

There is going to be many games where Oxford are going to be on the back foot, it will give him plenty of opportunity to develop his skills as a defender.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Supergray22 said:

Every time I’ve seen Nelson play I have been very impressed. I’m a bit surprised we haven’t used him more but this loan will certainly help his longer term development. Good luck Ben. Smash it. 

Thought the same he looked good last season when he came in

They've got themselves a future star for a season. He's a very good player, should start weekly and gives them some class in defence that could keep them up.

Hope he comes back and walks straight in to our starting 11

• Like 1