Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Starmer Speech Pre-Budget

3 hours ago, Robo61 said:

You expect the country to work better over time and it was certainly in a better state than it was in 1997.  Can you identify any area of life in the UK that is better now than it was in 2010.

We're in the Prem?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, David Hankey said:

I might have more time answering this as I've just been caught by the Old Bill for speeding, can you believe, and could end up being incarcerated.

All though thinking about there's no room in prisons now.:celebrate:

Are you blaming the Tories? I really hope so.

Also, unless you were doing 100mph in a 30 whilst being chased by a police car, I doubt incarceration would be the outcome. Look forward a speed awareness course where you will be patronised for 4 hours. At least you'll get tea and biscuits.

On 29/08/2024 at 14:56, Robo61 said:

You expect the country to work better over time and it was certainly in a better state than it was in 1997.  Can you identify any area of life in the UK that is better now than it was in 2010.

The toilets are now free to use in rail stations (well they are down here). That's changed for the better. Bus fares seem more reasonable. There are more cycle lanes.

Slim pickings, I know. 

2 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

The toilets are now free to use in rail stations (well they are down here). That's changed for the better. Bus fares seem more reasonable. There are more cycle lanes.

Slim pickings, I know. 

Slim pickings,  I'd say desperate:D

3 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Slim pickings, I know. 

Bet you’re glad the toilets are now free to use SkidsFox 

• Haha 1