Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Kaminski

Just now, AjcW said:

That's just peak Nixon though isn't it.

To be honest, I think it lends credibility yo the claim. It means he's heard the name Kaminski but not sure what one, if he was making it up, he would pick one

• Like 1

Just now, LVFox said:

I'd rather have Ward as backup than spend £10m on someone else.

If the argument is we cannot risk Ward being backup for 6 months, then we just need to bring someone in on a free or on loan.

Agree. I've already said in other threads Keylor Navas is a free agent. Worked with Cooper at Forest.  If we needed a backup, he might be a goer.

22 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

It’s defo the goalkeeper for the avoidance of doubt. 10m.

Luton paid £2.5m for him a year ago, he’s now 31, and he didn’t exactly set the world alight… looks like an awful deal, what are we doing :D

How did his one relegation season multiply his value by 4? 

I don’t believe we are paying 10mil for the Luton keeper, four times what they paid a year ago, surely not.

Edited by FoxesWalk

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Even if it is the keeper, how the fvck are we spending £10m on him?! 

No need to sell Hermansen when there are other players that we should get rid of. 

This was actually a fear of mine… we sell a good asset and spread the money to afford the targets we want.

not convinced it’s kaminski the keeper we are after though, unless it’s a loan..

Great, was hoping we’d be spending the last few days of the window shelling out 10m for an extra keeper 

If this goes through then we’re at 60m spent and not a single area of the pitch improved

Imagine we don’t even get a striker or creative mid (knowing us this could well happen) 

This window has almost felt like deliberate self sabotage 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's played 3 career games at left back. 

Yeah, not a whole lot to be fair. 8 at RB to and I think a bunch as WB on each side but... if Cooper is set on this LB pushes forward whilst RB tucks in nonsense... it makes sense. The only thing that wouldn't make sense with him there is that he, alongside everyone Cooper has ever known is right footed.