Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Kaminski

32 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Well then....that was a rollercoaster of a read!

Either way Alan Nixon hasn't got much of a clue, throw so much S**T at the wall and see what sticks.

I think that's wishful thinking that he hasn't got a clue. My suspicion is he actually does get info on us now under Cooper.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think that's wishful thinking that he hasn't got a clue. My suspicion is he actually does get info on us now under Cooper.

What is the actual logic in spending 4x what Luton paid for a player now in the championship, in a position we are over saturated in as it is? It's why I don't believe it personally!

Just now, TheGoldenGod said:

What is the actual logic in spending 4x what Luton paid for a player now in the championship, in a position we are over saturated in as it is? It's why I don't believe it personally!

I think the answer lies in there is no logic and that's why it is more likely than not with us.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think the answer lies in there is no logic and that's why it is more likely than not with us.

I don't rate the Skipp or Ayew signings but at a stretch can understand why Cooper would bring them in to bolster the squad....this however seems a complete non-story as there's not a position on the pitch less needed for strengthening than GK and at that price you'd laugh at Luton and never do business with them again imho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I don't rate the Skipp or Ayew signings but at a stretch can understand why Cooper would bring them in to bolster the squad....this however seems a complete non-story as there's not a position on the pitch less needed for strengthening than GK and at that price you'd laugh at Luton and never do business with them again imho.

So in others words

welcome Kaminski 

7 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Are we sure it’s definitely the goalkeeper? lol 

I suspect it isn't. A journalist - Nixon or whoever - has been told the surname and jumped to the wrong conclusion, and has embroidered the rest of the story around that original misunderstanding. He might even have realised his mistake by now but is too embarrassed to admit it, and is hoping the rumour just dies a natural death and people forget about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I suspect it isn't. A journalist - Nixon or whoever - has been told the surname and jumped to the wrong conclusion, and has embroidered the rest of the story around that original misunderstanding. He might even have realised his mistake by now but is too embarrassed to admit it, and is hoping the rumour just dies a natural death and people forget about it.

Would hope so, you never know with Rudkin.

1 hour ago, Stopharage said:

🤨

Apologies brother, I've become the thing I hate the most – someone who doesn't read the thread because they've come up with a true ripsnorter, only to find that that aforementioned ripsnorter has already been posted.

I'll go away, reflect, and hopefully come back a better person.

• Haha 1

i hate how believable this is. If jakub is injured, iversen doesn’t want to be here, probably going out on loan. Then if cooper has half a brain he realizes we are an injury away from danny ward … we do have to bring someone in.  As a prem side, i guess we don’t want to risk a 2m signing as who knows how much game time they could be needed for. Reality is, in the prem you do need 2 strong keepers. 

surely there’s better value around… but where’s the prem experience that cooper feels is imperative  :teehee:  

If it is the keeper, then I guess Iverson is definitely off... Storlarsyk (yes I know, no idea how you spell it...) is injured for a while, Smithies retired, leaving us just Ward... So can see why, but as others have mentioned, I'd rather some attacking players! However, we signed BDR and Ayew... when we already have Fatawu and Mavididi...

Oh I don't know anymore with this club, there clearly isn't a plan other than spending to pick up another points deduction and find ourselves with a mountain to climb getting back up next season, with a load of 30 somethings on high wages, that no-one wants