Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Kaminski

6 minutes ago, JimJams said:

It's not the keeper.  We have 1 left back (No, Luke Thomas, BACK, Back I say!).  Cooper wants him to play high up the pitch. The Wolfsburg namesake plays LWB.  It's him.

Hope this is true as it has the added benefit of making a total mockery of large swathes of social media reporting.

8 minutes ago, JimJams said:

It's not the keeper.  We have 1 left back (No, Luke Thomas, BACK, Back I say!).  Cooper wants him to play high up the pitch. The Wolfsburg namesake plays LWB.  It's him.

Was he only on loan to Luton then? 

23 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I agree that signing would make WAY more sense. He can also play as a winger, but to back up your point:

Jw1Abgr.png

gEzYYmh.png

Look how high up the field he gets in there system, which is very similar to how we play. He is 22 years old, can speak English and will probably be on cheap wages compared to the Premier League. On paper it would make way more sense.

However, just when you think that sounds great, remember who is in charge of football operations at the club...

jon-rudkin-after-4-signings-in-24-25-tra

• Haha 1

Is it definitely Jakub and not Thomas? 

Or is it definitely Thomas and not Jakub, but Thomas to replace Jakub? Or not replace Jakub but replace Ward? 

Or is it Jakub to replace Thomas? 

Edited by StanSP
  • Haha 2

Just now, StanSP said:

Is it definitely Jakub and not Thomas? 

Or is it definitely Thomas and not Jakub, but Thomas to replace Jakub? Or not replace Jakub but replace Ward? 

I don't even smoke but need a joint after reading this  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I agree that signing would make WAY more sense. He can also play as a winger, but to back up your point:

Jw1Abgr.png

gEzYYmh.png

Look how high up the field he gets in there system, which is very similar to how we play. He is 22 years old, can speak English and will probably be on cheap wages compared to the Premier League. On paper it would make way more sense.

However, just when you think that sounds great, remember who is in charge of football operations at the club...

jon-rudkin-after-4-signings-in-24-25-tra

Also a massive clogger which seems to be a feature if all our signings. Must be him.

Screenshot_20240827_173022_Chrome.jpg

If it’s the keeper the fee is absolutely mental and we don’t need him unless we sell two of our current keepers. If it’s the left wing back, we need one and it’s actually a decent looking deal.

So it’s obviously gonna be the keeper. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Also a massive clogger which seems to be a feature if all our signings. Must be him.

Screenshot_20240827_173022_Chrome.jpg

You'll take your goalkeeper that launches it down field every time whilst never saving shots, claiming crosses or keeping clean sheets, and you'll enjoy it.

Bx88ZC2.png

(I'm being facetious here)

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Haha 4

It's GOT to be this lad! It makes too much sense! 

I honestly thought we would either sign another winger or a #10, as well as needing an attacking LB. We're clearly deciding to spend most our cash on the Morocan lad at 10 so getting a LB who can play that specific role that Cooper wants but can also cover the wings is absolutely perfect. That being said, I have no idea if he's any good or not. 

Screenshot_20240827_182655_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0ee68dd1f9eb9c4637dda7b118512df1.jpg

3 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

So we don’t know which Kaminiski we’re supposed to be buying!

If anything could sum up how the club is being run it’s this! I’m sure he’s a decent shot stopper (if it’s the keeper!) but it screams Danny Ward 2.0 if it’s the case

Call me mental, and I'm sure someone will, but I'm going to make a wild assumption here and say that I think the club probably actually does know who they're interested in signing and it's the ITK reporter/journalist that's got it all tits up.

Crazy I know.

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Call me mental, and I'm sure someone will, but I'm going to make a wild assumption here and say that I think the club probably actually does know who they're interested in signing and it's the ITK reporter/journalist that's got it all tits up.

Crazy I know.

Indeed, just the way this window and the last few years have panned out, nothing would surprise me!

Can’t wait until this circus of a window is over and we can get on with whatever shower we’ve put together. Normally an optimist, but I can’t help but feel apathetic at the moment with how things have gone. 

Edited by DerbyshireFox

16 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Would rather we signed a left footed player to play left back.

Well yeah, this is the only worry. At this rate, I genuinely believe the only left footer in the team will be our right winger!

1 hour ago, Iwebema said:

For a team that is in trouble for serious PSR breaches who had to conduct an internal review to understand how the most expensive premier league team in history got relegated, to sink that kind of money into these kind of players is quite frankly beyond irresponsible.

This is spot on. It doesn't make any sense to waste £10m on this.

I think this is how the world ends...

It starts on this page, we break into two factions based on what Kaminski we think we are after. It spills over into the stadium, things get violent. The death toll rises. The right wing of Britain size the opportunity to riot. The left wing follow. Nigel Farage wages in... Starmer retaliates! Puttin gets involved and a newly elected Trump nukes everyone because they ran out of starbars in the Whitehouse canteen!

...just like Mystic Meg predicted. 

• Haha 1