Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Kaminski

4 hours ago, Scotch said:

It's GOT to be this lad! It makes too much sense! 

I honestly thought we would either sign another winger or a #10, as well as needing an attacking LB. We're clearly deciding to spend most our cash on the Morocan lad at 10 so getting a LB who can play that specific role that Cooper wants but can also cover the wings is absolutely perfect. That being said, I have no idea if he's any good or not. 

Screenshot_20240827_182655_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0ee68dd1f9eb9c4637dda7b118512df1.jpg

Seeing this on the Kaminski thread is outrageous. 

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Didn't realise Luton were playing a keeper on the left wing. 

The very first post on this thread says Jakub Kaminski. Dixon doesn't seem to know who he's talking about so neither do we... meaning speculation about one of the guys in question seems appropriate. 

49 minutes ago, Scotch said:

The very first post on this thread says Jakub Kaminski. Dixon doesn't seem to know who he's talking about so neither do we... meaning speculation about one of the guys in question seems appropriate. 

I’m still holding out for 2x kaminski. Game changer.

• Like 1

Might be reading a bit too much into this but we are linked with a keeper and then Mads is nowhere to be seen in the match day squad yet the 2 keepers rumoured to be available to leave end up involved. I do wonder if there is some concrete interest in Mads and the club is considering cashing in. 

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

Might be reading a bit too much into this but we are linked with a keeper and then Mads is nowhere to be seen in the match day squad yet the 2 keepers rumoured to be available to leave end up involved. I do wonder if there is some concrete interest in Mads and the club is considering cashing in. 

Would only be worth selling him at this point for significant money, and if we could utilise a chunk of it before the end of the window, or at worst January. Personally think its too late for that now as we're not forced to sell :)

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

As far as I'm aware the Kaminski in question is not the goalkeeper, but the left back/winger from Wolfsburg.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Surely worth significantly more if he has a good season, which I'm sure he will.  Could then see us selling him early next summer like KDH to help with PSR.  

38 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Vestergaard, Kristiansen, Buonanotte and Vardy were also left out of the squad last night, yet they'll all very likely start alongside Hermansen on Saturday.

I don't think we're even in for the Luton keeper.

• Like 1

We've been linked with a few keepers, seeing as we already have 4 it would suggest someone is sniffing around a few of ours currently, and we're putting feelers out just in case anything happens in terms of players out. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If it is Jakub Kaminski I can’t wait for fans to complain about having another right footed left back lol 

To be fair, it WOULD be a slight concern. A right footed LB with a right footed winger in front of him. Two right footed CBs to the side and being protected by two right footed Sitting midfielders. In fact. Potentially the only left footed player would be our right winger....You do have to wonder about the balance of the team there. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Scotch said:

To be fair, it WOULD be a slight concern. A right footed LB with a right footed winger in front of him. Two right footed CBs to the side and being protected by two right footed Sitting midfielders. In fact. Potentially the only left footed player would be our right winger....You do have to wonder about the balance of the team there. 

England in the Euros were a prime example of stifled build up through a lack of balance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Kaminski sounds like the name of a maverick American TV cop from the 70's who takes no prisoners.

"Hey Kaminski!! Hand over your badge, you're off the case!!"

Then a bit later on: "I don't like your methods, Kaminski - but by God you get the job done.."

• Haha 3