Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Ndidi as a 10 when we literally have Alves (and Reid) on the bench and we are playing a League Two team

ffs Steve

Also Faes is clearly not pushing that hard to leave if he is starting tonight

he’s been allowed to play on the right lol

Just now, Paninistickers said:

How can people get upset about the midfield when Ward is playing? 

Do you still not understand that he's our number two, despite what you think of him. He was always likely to play.

• Like 1

Just now, merlin1969 said:

I didn't mean has a a twin brother 

Sorry mate. As you probably guessed, I'm just pulling your leg. Seeing Danny Ward in goal has made me a bit giddy. This game can only end one way now... lol

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

How can people get upset about the midfield when Ward is playing? 

Think you might need to chill out mate. We're playing Tranmere in the 2nd round of the milk cup. It isn't a big deal. Provided we don't totally shit the bed then Ward won't touch the ball.

If it bothers you this much i'd suggest going out for a walk or something because in 36 minutes he'll be starting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

I understand you bozo. I'm saying any manager that plays him at a level higher than, say, league 1 max, isn't right. 

We don't have any other options. Would you like us to spend more money on a goalie?

Just now, AKCJ said:

Think you might need to chill out mate. We're playing Tranmere in the 2nd round of the milk cup. It isn't a big deal. Provided we don't totally shit the bed then Ward won't touch the ball.

If it bothers you this much i'd suggest going out for a walk or something because in 36 minutes he'll be starting.

Fair comment. It's the principle. Tbh I don't give a shit about the cup this season and as you say, he's unlikely to see much action. 

It's just Cooper's Liz Truss moment. It ain't normal and it's plan wrong. 

Bit you're right, the game itself is almost an irrelevance 

Have been battling with my conscience today to work out why my apathy towards my club kicked in again tonight and, although I and my son have tickets, I could not be arsed to go and sit in a dead atmosphere and game. I even looked on the LCFC website at how many seats were available where we were and around the ground and it was depressing

Then the line-up came out.

Now I can't help feeling justified in making my decision to stay home and write off what It's cost me.

This just ain't the LCFC I feel and want/need it to be and I don't  know why! 

• Sad 4