Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

What’s the point in having a squad and not selecting it v tranmere ?

Harry and wilf should not be playing 

each game is sapping away any positivity I want to give to the coach …..

Maybe because we need to build a little cohesion, it's probably the 3 that start against Villa.

It's basically an extra pre season friendly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Picking Ward instead of, well anyone, really, then not playing any Academy lads against lower league opposition and then stacking the midfield with defensive midfielders, whilst only selecting Ricardo for this game rather than using him at the weekend.

:nigel:

Cooper aint doing himself any favours, is he?

Nope so unless Wardy is off before Thursday and Cooper has given him his last game for us then Cooper looks like he’s really Fuched this up !!

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Maybe because we need to build a little cohesion, it's probably the 3 that start against Villa.

That occurs to me but then a don’t believe they play as a three because surely buenonotte starts ??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Picking Ward instead of, well anyone, really, then not playing any Academy lads against lower league opposition and then stacking the midfield with defensive midfielders, whilst only selecting Ricardo for this game rather than using him at the weekend.

:nigel:

Cooper aint doing himself any favours, is he?

I like to give new managers a bit of a chance at least. But he really isn't helping at the moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

I've got more flair in me trousers than that midfield. Anyone got a stream - please keep it to 

But why are we playing Winks (at all), Skipp and Ndidi ?

Bloody hell are we trying to shut up shop even for Tranmere? Why Faes and not Nelson? Surely if fit try Alves out for as long as he can last.

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

That occurs to me but then a don’t believe they play as a three because surely buenonotte starts ??

I'm not sure, I can see us definitely playing that midfield away from home and against the better sides.

Only way we stay up is to be horrible to play against, too easy for Spurs for 70 mintues and the majority of the game against Fulham.

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I'm not sure, I can see us definitely playing that midfield away from home and against the better sides.

Only way we stay up is to be horrible to play against, too easy for Spurs for 70 mintues and the majority of the game against Fulham.

The thought of seeing that midfield 3 for two home games running, no doubt with Ayew and Reid as 2 of the front 3 v Villa, is truly the stuff of nightmares. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

anyone?

12 minutes ago, sishades said:

Its a small child wearing a yellow top.

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I think it’s Steve Coopers brother 

Top of Clare Balding's head?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Exactly.  And it's a good opportunity to build up some understanding with the new guy, Skipp.  The actual result couldn't matter less.

People need to relax and maybe think, before grabbing so eagerly at every chance to stick the boot in on the manager.

• Like 3