Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Cos he's crap at the back with a tendency to go awol but actually looks like he's more comfortable more forward? 

He’s not that bad in defence - and he wouldn’t be that good in midfield.

It would be a pointless experiment that would only take you back to understanding his position is a central defender. 

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

That's one of the biggest issues, he's actually never where he should be, lost count the amount of times he leaves he partner high and dry.

Yes, it’s true. Fancy this ability to wander is often useful yet also often inappropriate!

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Mavididi showing why Coops hasn’t been picking him.

Ndidi awful but shouldn’t be playing there.

Alves now for Wilf please.

Yeah mav hasn’t been great. He looks rusty which isn’t surprising. Ayew having a decent game besides his goal. Ricardo got better as the half went in. I agree with the bit about ndidi. He will start against villa so why not give Alves a go. Maybe Nelson too if we go 2 up. 

Just get some excitement on the bloody pitch. Mavididi has been poor but I'd have him in every team above McAteer, who is just painfully average at everything. He's not fast, not skillful, can't pass, can't cross. A waste of a winger. Thomas the same, does absolutely nothing.

It's a shame cos they're academy products, but they aren't good enough for us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

At least we can say Skipp is an upgrade on Ndidi. Wilf.gets into great positions, could score so many goals if he could.kick a football. 

Mavdidi has been awful, Mcateer in no man's land and Ricardo seems to be playing with the hump. 

Mcateer, Ricardo and Skipp passing the ball twenty times between them on the edge of the box and not making progress. Can’t see Ricardo and Mcateer forcing their way into the starting eleven of the premier league like this

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

played well been impressed with Skipp and Thomas maybe he is well suited as a stay back LB/LCB as he can utilize his passing.

Thomas has annoyed me a couple of times so far when he has left the ball thinking someone else will pick it up/he doesn’t need to and it has caused us problems

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Yes, it’s true. Fancy this ability to wander is often useful yet also often inappropriate!

First goal on Saturday he was somewhere in there half.

Sol Bamba regen, sell and bring in a decent CB.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

First goal on Saturday he was somewhere in there half.

Sol Bamba regen, sell and bring in a decent CB.

I understand what you are saying, and I do agree.but noted he will carry the ball forward when the game seems to have stalled in defence, but like Maguire used too.

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Thomas has annoyed me a couple of times so far when he has left the ball thinking someone else will pick it up/he doesn’t need to and it has caused us problems

He’s just not very good is he 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I understand what you are saying, and I do agree.but noted he will carry the ball forward when the game seems to have stalled in defence, but like Maguire used too.

Difference is Maguire could actually defend.

• Like 2