Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

I think Ayew can make a good pairing with Vardy.

I'd actually quite like to see that.. 🤔 maybe vardy can show ayew how its done at the ripe old age of 32... although he hasn't learnt this far...

19 minutes ago, DezFox said:

I’m sure last time we play tranmere their keeper was something weird like the bloke in goal in league cup final 20 years prior. Some sort of strange football trivia but can’t remember exactly what. 

The guy who’s in goal today Joe Murphy was the keeper in the cup final 24 years ago, he’s 43 years old, rejoined Tranmere in 2020

16 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Absolutely no need to try and level with my sarcasm mate, I will say anything for a slight smirk - the truth matters not 

Only needed clarification because it's the kind of thing most pundits would actually say as though he's KDB lol

Edited by dmayne7

6 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Just get some excitement on the bloody pitch. Mavididi has been poor but I'd have him in every team above McAteer, who is just painfully average at everything. He's not fast, not skillful, can't pass, can't cross. A waste of a winger. Thomas the same, does absolutely nothing.

It's a shame cos they're academy products, but they aren't good enough for us.

Mavadidi is having to do everything on his own with no support from Thomas or Ndidi running into space to draw defenders away.  The same that happens with Fatawu in the league so it must be down to the manager. 

Ricardo could do a lot better by just putting a cross in at least once. Kasey would be better alongside Ayew, when he has time on the ball he overplays and does little, in front of goal he can score.

I like how positive Skipp is looking, having Ndidi in front doesn’t help. 

2 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

I'd actually quite like to see that.. 🤔 maybe vardy can show ayew how its done at the ripe old age of 32... although he hasn't learnt this far...

Vardy won the golden boot at the ripe old age of 33.

Simply the goat.