Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

Just now, ElusiveEd said:

Judging on tonight’s display it really pains me to say but it’s been coming…..

Nidi is fast turning into the new Ward for his utterly astonishingly poor skills as a footballer. 

What the hell happened to the Ndidi we once knew and loved? 

He used to be so athletic and such a good ball winner. Just lost all his athleticism at such a young age. 

• Like 2

Just now, ElusiveEd said:

Judging on tonight’s display it really pains me to say but it’s been coming…..

Nidi is fast turning into the new Ward for his utterly astonishingly poor skills as a footballer. 

What the hell happened to the Ndidi we once knew and loved? 

We knew this two seasons back and more. Enzo pushed him upfield but in my honest opinion he wasn't much better there if at all. Lacks basic skills, especially passing. A destroyer at his best but nothing else. 

• Like 2

2-0 up at home against a League 2 side with 30 minutes left, literally the perfect situation to bring on Alves and Popov, instead we bring on another defensive midfielder, this is going to be such a depressing season that I would just love any opportunity to have something positive and exciting to enjoy 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, studentofthegame said:

2-0 up at home against a League 2 side with 30 minutes left, literally the perfect situation to bring on Alves and Popov, instead we bring on another defensive midfielder, this is going to be such a depressing season that I would just love any opportunity to have something positive and exciting to enjoy 

Such as a routine win?

1 minute ago, studentofthegame said:

I can understand skipp going off but not dropping wilf in and bringing alves on is bewildering. 
popov for ayew aswell

fifteen mins at the end isn’t enough 

2 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

Can only hope they’re resting them in hopes of getting them loan deals in the next couple days :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1