Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

2 hours ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Read that Joe Murphy works as a plumber on the side, poor man.

It was most likely the 24 year contract he signed, which was great money 24 years ago and now looks like pocket change.😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Read that Joe Murphy works as a plumber on the side, poor man.

Poor man? Playing league football and earning a plumbers wage on top? I’d swap (maybe not salary, although maybe), but he can’t be struggling… have you paid a plumber? :ph34r:

Saying that, my younger sisters ex boyfriend (I know), plays in League 2, I don’t think he earns enough to live off of football. £700 a week maybe. Shocking really. A plumber wouldn’t work a week for £700.

5 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Poor man? Playing league football and earning a plumbers wage on top? I’d swap (maybe not salary, although maybe), but he can’t be struggling… have you paid a plumber? :ph34r:

Saying that, my younger sisters ex boyfriend (I know), plays in League 2, I don’t think he earns enough to live off of football. £700 a week maybe. Shocking really. A plumber wouldn’t work a week for £700.

I know £700 a week is a liveable wage, of course. It’s just not what I expected a League 2 footballer to earn. 

9 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I have watched my side get relegated 6 times in my life, I've seen adminstration, players playing for free I've watched Peter Taylor tear down O'Neil's legacy in 10 months, I've seen relegation to league 1 but I have never wanted my team to lose. 

But whatever you keep posting your shit memes and wanting the team to lose. Hope the result hasn't pissed you off to much .

Up the city.

This, - a hundred times over!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

How would you go about developing academy players then?

By gradually introducing them with about twenty minutes to go, when a positive result is fairly certain.