Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Don't do it to yourself mate. I've already stopped watching Steve Cooper's Leicester. 

Is it that bad? I’m up to official game three l, after whatever pre-season was and it isn’t getting any better :D

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Is anybody else watching on sky sports and the picture is constantly blurring when the players move 

I’m on Sky and mine is okay. 

• Like 1

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Is anybody else watching on sky sports and the picture is constantly blurring when the players move 

Yep. 

Although that might just be what Cooper’s soporific training does to professional footballers. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Suppose the only good thing we're doing is getting the ball out to Mavididi in lots of space, just he doesn't have many options in the box... 

He has to try and take everyone on as no one attempts to offer themselves up into space as he holds the ball up.