Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Faes would actually make a decent CDM. He actually likes driving with the ball. Decent height so can challenge for the aerial balls. Reasonably strong and if he has his lapse of concentration he'll have a defence behind him to cover any mistakes. 

Well we definitely need a CDM, so let's do it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Whilst I agree with your opinions on them, it's pointless playing Winks and Ndidi again. Could have even put Ricardo in midfielder and then Hamza at right back (who's an ok backup in that position). Obviously I'd rather see Alves in there

Should’ve been:

Iverson

Ricardo

Okoli

Nelson

Thomas

Skipp

Alves

Mcateer

Ayew 

Cannon

Mav

1 minute ago, copunk said:

Ndidi must be like the prime R9 in training because how on earth we are persisting with him being the more attacking midfielder I don't know 

He’s playing against Faes, Vestergaard and Coady! Any space behind and we’re screwed! He’s worked that out.