Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

At least we can say Skipp is an upgrade on Ndidi. Wilf.gets into great positions, could score so many goals if he could.kick a football. 

Mavdidi has been awful, Mcateer in no man's land and Ricardo seems to be playing with the hump. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

People may not like Fass but Christ he can at least get us the pitch when we seem content to lazily pass it around at the back.

That's one of the biggest issues, he's actually never where he should be, lost count the amount of times he leaves he partner high and dry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

If he was likely to go, I doubt he'd be playing tonight. 

For sure. More meant it looks like he’s playing with a point to prove to other clubs, bit of a “come get me”.

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

As some have suggested, perhaps play Faes in front of a back four?

I've said it many times, I'd give him a go in midfield simply because he'd win more headers and tackles and can certainly carry the ball.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Poor on the ball.. poor decisions.. wasteful.. takes too long to do ought. Not a premier league player (yet)

He'll hopefully prove me wrong and bag a hat trick Saturday 

Game of opinions I guess, but you’ve also perfectly described Bobby Reid there based on what I’ve seen of him so far. Minus the PL player part. Very poor.

Mavididi isn’t perfect and will make some poor decisions but he works very hard out of possession and can make things happen when in it. Has to start.

• Like 1

Cooper won't do it.  But give Alves a run out instead of Wilf. 

Give faes a rest for Nelson and maybe Hamza for either winks or skipp

Riccy looks rusty but I'd love to see him back on Saturday, albeit I don't see Cooper doing that.

Not keen on Okoli, Thomas is a headless chicken. McAteer needs more self belief to run with the ball, checks back too much

Skipp and winks look tidy enough together and Faes has had a good game when hes in possesion.

Wards had nothing to do so cant slate him

I have to be fair to Ayew as ive been very negative about his signing.. even though it's against a league two outfit, he's looked decent on the ball, held it up well, decent movement and hit the ball well twice thus far 

I'll give credit where credits due. Ayew has looked far better than Mavididi or amateur so far tonight. Ndidi is showing why he's extremely erratic in advanced areas but I like how quick Skipp turns on the ball. He has an excellent 1st touch which isn't something many of our squad do.

Okoli nutmegged himself which I enjoyed.

• Like 1

Just now, James_lcfc said:

Game of opinions I guess, but you’ve also perfectly described Bobby Reid there based on what I’ve seen of him so far. Minus the PL player part. Very poor.

Mavididi isn’t perfect and will make some poor decisions but he works very hard out of possession and can make things happen when in it. Has to start.

Yea fair point. I just think Reid looks after the ball... a little bit... better which is more useful to the team I guess