Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Tranmere Match Thread

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Well they’re on now, and if you can’t enjoy a win no matter the opposition then that’s unfortunate for you.

i just think there is a little too much over the top negativity on here these days and cursing of the manager no matter what he does or doesn’t do

I have not said at any point I am not enjoying the win. I am pointing out that a routine win in a game where anything but a routine win would be a disaster isn't a positive achievement. It is literally just the bare minimum. I enjoy not getting shit on by a bird during my walk to work each day but it doesn't mean I am fist pumping the successful journey.

Edited by studentofthegame
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

Unless the excuse is that a brand new manager is still learning his senior squad. 

What exactly have we learnt? It's not like anything we try/do today will actually be relevant when playing against players and teams of a significantly higher standard. If a cup game against a League 2 side is pivotal in Cooper figuring out his senior squad after a full pre season and 2 league games then we are in some serious trouble

• Like 1

Just now, studentofthegame said:

What exactly have we learnt? It's not like anything we try/do today will actually be relevant when playing against players and teams of a significantly higher standard. If a cup game against a League 2 side is pivotal in Cooper figuring out his senior squad after a full pre season and 2 league games then we are in some serious trouble

OK, Mr Happy. 

• Haha 2