Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 4-0 Tranmere - Vote Now

Leicester City 4-0 Tranmere

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.4

Total Average Rating

111 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jordan Ayew 7.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Luke Thomas 5.8
  4. Manager Confidence 90% +17%

Season: 2024/25
Voting Starts: 27/08/24
Voting Ends: 29/08/24

1. Danny Ward
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wout Faes
  4. Caleb Okoli
  5. Luke Thomas
  6. Oliver Skipp
  7. Harry Winks
  8. Wilfred Ndidi
  9. Kasey McAteer
  10. Jordan Ayew
  11. Stephy Mavididi
  12. Hamza Choudhury (sub)
  13. Will Alves (sub)
  14. Chris Popov (sub)
  15. Conor Coady (sub)
  16. Abdul Fatawu (sub)

Was Okoli the worse player on the pitch?? 

9 hours ago, DezFox said:

I thought Okoli was alright tonight. 

Llot our people jumpimg on the bandwagon. He id 1 mistake which in the Premier League could have been punished. Howver his passing generally was good and his 1 on 1 situations always came out on top. Given age, expierience, and moving to a new country I believe he wil improve further as the season goes on.

• Like 3

Thomas looks very comfortable at that level.

Co-commentator picked up his problem - he just plays the safe ball and takes no risks. He's the opposite to Kristiansen in that respect I'd say. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it really back fires on Kristiansen but he seems to have the ability to brush off a disaster quickly and go again. 

It's a different Thomas to who I remember when he first broke into the first team, he'd get forward quite a bit. It seemed Rodgers coached that out of him or he just went in to his shell. 

I don't know what the future holds for him. He's not a bad player, comfortable on the ball but that's not always enough at the highest level. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

Thomas looks very comfortable at that level.

Co-commentator picked up his problem - he just plays the safe ball and takes no risks. He's the opposite to Kristiansen in that respect I'd say. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it really back fires on Kristiansen but he seems to have the ability to brush off a disaster quickly and go again. 

It's a different Thomas to who I remember when he first broke into the first team, he'd get forward quite a bit. It seemed Rodgers coached that out of him or he just went in to his shell. 

I don't know what the future holds for him. He's not a bad player, comfortable on the ball but that's not always enough at the highest level. 

TBF Thomas was played as a stay back LB/LCB last night with Ricardo going into right wing from RB, Whereas in the 2 league games Justin played as the stay bask RB/RCB with Kristiansen going into LW.