Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester vs Aston Villa - Pre-match Thread (August 31st)

3 hours ago, Iwebema said:

I'm expecting the 11 for tomorrow to be

Mads

JJ

Faes

Vesty

Kristainsen 

Ndidi

Winks

Skipp

Fatawu

Vardy

Ayew

The team I hope for though would be...

Mads

Ricardo

Faes

Vesty

JJ

Winks

Skipp

Fatawu

Buonanotte 

Mavididi 

Vardy

I much prefer your team 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SkidsFox said:

I dunno, we have several players who could be scoring, like Buonanotte, Macateer, Fatawu, Mavididi and that new Morrocan signing. Question will be whether Cooper can fit them into a competitive team layout.

I do, they aint scoring enough, we are toothless baby.

• Like 1

I always look at Villa and think what if. Just 2 years ago we were both struggling in the PL. Villa sacked their manager and got Emery who took them into Europe. We kept hold of Rodgers too long and got relegated. They have left us far behind and are a top team now. It's going to be a pretty one sided game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, guest123 said:

also hope rudkin ain't got any family in the ground when we're 3 nil down and not had a shot on target

Got a right bashing at Fulham with the ole ole oles!

Mads 

Faes         Vesty       Coady

Ricardo                                                 Victor 

Skipp          Winks

Fatawu                                Bounanotte 

Ayew 

—————————————————————————

Mads 

Ricardo       Faes       Vesty       Victor   

Skipp         Winks

Fatawu              Bounanotte         Mavadidi

Ayew          

One thing we can rely on is Ayew will hold the ball up and draw and win lots of fouls. He could play as a false 9 so to speak freeing up the AM to utilise the space behind him.

It's no secret that our number one priority this transfer window was to bring in a striker who can score goals, hold up the ball and head the ball in the box. The fact that we are now in desperation mode trying to find one hours before the window closes highlights the incompetence of those running our club.

No matter, I'm sure that they'll conduct an investigation into what went wrong and will fully exonerate themselves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SixtiesFox said:

It's no secret that our number one priority this transfer window was to bring in a striker who can score goals, hold up the ball and head the ball in the box. The fact that we are now in desperation mode trying to find one hours before the window closes highlights the incompetence of those running our club.

No matter, I'm sure that they'll conduct an investigation into what went wrong and will fully exonerate themselves. 

The most disgusting part is, given what's being said it looks like we aren't even trying.

The most delusional club on the planet if they believe this squad is enough

39 minutes ago, sm1 said:

I always look at Villa and think what if. Just 2 years ago we were both struggling in the PL. Villa sacked their manager and got Emery who took them into Europe. We kept hold of Rodgers too long and got relegated. They have left us far behind and are a top team now. It's going to be a pretty one sided game.

They also shook things up at board/director level, bought in Lange and said make us a top half Premier league team, then enhanced that again in 2023 bringing in Monchi. 

Holding their directors to account, performance based reviews, pushing for a better standard.

Absolute weirdos. 😅

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

The most disgusting part is, given what's being said it looks like we aren't even trying.

The most delusional club on the planet if they believe this squad is enough

Agreed. Even worse.

Mads 

Ricardo 

Faes 

Vestergaard

Kristiansen 

Skipp 

Winks

Ndidi 

Fatawu 

Ayew 

Mavididi 

Keep it solid for an hour or so then bring one of the midfielders off for Buonanotte later in the game. 

1 hour ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

I know this gets asked to death and apologise in advance, but what time do players arrive for the game? Would love to get my boy a picture with some of the players. Would be great to catch MA turn up too. 

IMG_7959.thumb.jpeg.3c53ef6c2b6280e543b66efa7dc9a725.jpeg

The youth team will be at the corner of Walnut and Burnmoor at 10am buying snacks for their senior team overlords, so you might be able to get insider information there.

• Haha 1

All this focus on strikers is misguided. Most clubs, Man City included, don’t have strikers anymore.

Vardy is the last of a dying breed. Number 9’s are tactical dinosaurs.

Its all about the goals from midfield :scarf:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

All this focus on strikers is misguided. Most clubs, Man City included, don’t have strikers anymore.

Vardy is the last of a dying breed. Number 9’s are tactical dinosaurs.

Its all about the goals from midfield :scarf:

I beg your pardon 😂

• Like 2