Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester vs Aston Villa - Pre-match Thread (August 31st)

I think this team selection is going to tell us alot about cooper. There are quite a few combinations he could go with, some are so devoid of creativity but full of runners...anything like that would worry me alot. For instance winks, ndidi, skipp, ayew, bdr. We might not cross the halfway line.

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

He should not even be starting done absolutely nothing 

I suppose the hope is that Reid was only starting because Cooper wanted a better attacking option off the bench for either the winger or striker role.  Now he has more options he hasn't got any excuse (and it's debatable if that would have been a valid excuse anyway) so can't see any good reason to not start our strongest players.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iwebema said:

I think this team selection is going to tell us alot about cooper. There are quite a few combinations he could go with, some are so devoid of creativity but full of runners...anything like that would worry me alot. For instance winks, ndidi, skipp, ayew, bdr. We might not cross the halfway line.

If he plays with an industrial midfield, so Skipp, Winks, Wilf then he has to play a front 3 of Mav, Vardy and Fats.  If he puts a Bou or Bilal in the mid, then Reid or Ayew could start ahead of Mav cos he'll want the perceived defensive work rate in there.

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looking forward to another 60 minutes or so of watching Ndidi try and control the ball and be creative for us

I don't buy into this cartoon image of Wilf. 

I think it's the long legs that kinda exaggerate the occasional faux pas. He can be very cultured. That finish v Saints last year, the touch before his goal the other night...sublime. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aleksz said:

Team is

Hermansen, Justin, Okoli, Faes, Kristiansen, Skipp, Ndidi, Winks, Fatawu, Vardy, Ayew

Where the fck is Mavididi??? 

Three of the best players from last season in the bench. The other at Chelsea. The other , Winks, actually playing 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1