Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester vs Aston Villa - Pre-match Thread (August 31st)

Just now, Mark said:

Faes don't want to play on the left

I don’t want him to play there either but Jannick for all his criticisms has been our most effective defender (in both an attacking and defensive perspective) for over a year now, 

• Like 3

Vards should never ever be starting at this level. Same as Ayew. 

Vesty and Faes last week at Fulham looked fine, settled but the weaker link was Faes. So he drops Vesty. 

Mavididi - no words. Ricky, maybe not starting xi I kinda get but even so, to be ostracised is criminal. Ward a pulled muscle away form.okaying in the PL. 

This is grotesque. 

8 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Team is

Hermansen, Justin, Okoli, Faes, Kristiansen, Skipp, Ndidi, Winks, Fatawu, Vardy, Ayew

Honestly, other than his weird thing against Ricardo, what were people hoping he'd pick? He's clearly playing Ndidi as more of a box-to-box midfielder.

Just now, -sodapop said:

Honestly, other than his weird thing against Ricardo, what were people hoping he'd pick? He's clearly playing Ndidi as more of a box-to-box midfielder.

An attacking midfielder? You know we signed two. 

• Like 1

Just now, RyCleary said:

An attacking midfielder? You know we signed two. 

Bilal was never going to start today so it's really down to would you rather have Buonanotte in the side or Ndidi; I don't think it's so egregious to take Wilf.

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Crowd will turn today unless he gets a result or a creditable fighting defeat

No they wont.

We expect a loss!!

2 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

I was hoping for two of our best players last season. Vesty was the de facto captain. Mavididi has skill and pace. Both have huge confidence in themselves. 

Just now, -sodapop said:

Bilal was never going to start today so it's really down to would you rather have Buonanotte in the side or Ndidi; I don't think it's so egregious to take Wilf.

I think it's pretty logical to play at least one attacking midfielder so Buonanotte

If that is the team. Then what is supposed to happen between the midfield and the attack? It will only work if Ndidi is the destroyer, Skipp the driving force and winks the heartbeat. But it’s Cooper. It will be like throwing baked beans into a ninja. 

• Haha 1