Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester vs Aston Villa - Pre-match Thread (August 31st)

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Justin recovery pace is probably the reason he's in ahead of Ricardo. Especially with Vestergaard inside him. 

Not needed against Villa's 4-4-2 with McGinn on the left.

1-4 being realistic, but if we're on it from the start we could scrape a draw, but we have to be right on it and hope Watkins wearing the same boots he had on against the gunners.. but most likely he'll bang a hat trick to make up for it

Would like to see Riccy and Mav come in

Hermansen

Riccy

Faes

Vestergaard (can't believe I'm saying that vs watkins)

JJ

Winks

Skipp

Fatawu

Facundo

Mavididi

Vardy

Very short team though, especially leaving Wilf out, but this looks our best team. Although I'd consider starting ayew and give vardy 30mins when they've tired a bit maybe 

I've got a sneaky feeling we're going to beat Villa.

Mads

Ricardo Faes Veste Justin

Skipp Winks Ndidi

Fatawu Ayew Mavididi

Love Vardy but he should be an impact sub. Buenonatte looks great but I'd be worried of the midfield being overrun with a no10.

Vardy and Bueno on for Ayew and Ndidi on 60 mins, Leicester win 2-1.

52 minutes ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

I've got a sneaky feeling we're going to beat Villa.

Mads

Ricardo Faes Veste Justin

Skipp Winks Ndidi

Fatawu Ayew Mavididi

Love Vardy but he should be an impact sub. Buenonatte looks great but I'd be worried of the midfield being overrun with a no10.

Vardy and Bueno on for Ayew and Ndidi on 60 mins, Leicester win 2-1.

Chuffin  Nora,  fats and Mavs won’t be getting any service with  that midfield!

2 hours ago, 420Hashish said:

How are we feeling going into this game? A win would be excellent before the break, but won't complain about a draw.

my day will be early breakfast in town full of hope, but also dread. few pints around town before the game will have me firstly getting positive, then forgetting we have a game. getting the arse trying to get to the ground before 3pm and questioning why i've bothered. feeling great whilst belting out WYS, then watching 90 minutes of crap. 30 minutes of moaning in the pub and laughing how bad we were, back into town and forgetting we've played. few more pints round the tavern forgetting what we've witnessed. get back to my local telling the barmaid it's been a great day about 10pm. sunday morning wake up for match of the day to see how we got on. rinse and repeat

7 hours ago, 420Hashish said:

How are we feeling going into this game? A win would be excellent before the break, but won't complain about a draw.

Hard to see anything other than a loss OR if we play our cards right and get lucky, probably a draw.

Personally speaking, I rate Unai Emrey as the 2nd best manager in the Premier League now that Klopp is gone.

Edited by Iran