Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

British Grand Prix tickets

Good day!

I'm wanting tickets for the British F1 Grand Prix 

Does anyone have any idea how much i would expect to pay ?

I have an invitation to pay £125 for 24 hour priority tickets-  is this worth it?  Sounds like the standard "Fox Membership " con.

This is a good article which will probably answer a lot of your questions: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/2025-british-grand-prix-how-to-get-silverstone-tickets-and-when-do-they-go-on-sale/10634195/

As for the 24 hour priority, I would say no but I haven't bought a ticket for the last 2 years and haven't experienced the new purchasing system, so I can't say for certain. If you know exactly where you want to sit and are going to be buying multiple tickets in an expensive grandstand, it might be worth it. Unfortunately, Silverstone employ the scummy "dynamic pricing" model, so don't be surprised to see tickets prices increase in front of your eyes.

11 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Good day!

I have an invitation to pay £125 for 24 hour priority tickets-  is this worth it?  Sounds like the standard "Fox Membership " con.

grandstand looking at £500 -£800 each for a seat all weekend. General admission about £300 ish - knowing Silverstone’s greedy pricing strategy that will probably go up as well. We did GA last year but got an email about upgrading to beckets grandstand for Sunday for £150 each because they had some left and couldn’t sell them all at an extortionate price! 

GA is good, can get closer to the track and move around, grandstand better overall view and some areas can see multiple parts of the track. 

tempted to knock it on the head if prices keep getting silly next year 

p.s if that early access charge is on top of the ticket price then that is a disgrace 

Edited by JonnyBoy

On 28/08/2024 at 22:32, filthyfox said:

Hmmm...  I think it's out of range.

Never mind.

There were loads available on Twickets this year. 

I know it’s a bit of a gamble, but you could get 3 day or just single day tickets for pretty reasonable amounts, some below face value. 

May be worth a look

On 28/08/2024 at 10:21, filthyfox said:

Good day!

Go to Monza or Barcelona instead. I did a week at both with flights, accommodation and race tickets for cheaper than Silverstone. 

• Like 1