Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Marc Albrighton Retires From Football

I mean, how brilliant would it be to bring him out either Pre-Match or at half time so that we can show appreciation again for such a great career with us. Even more fitting against Aston Villa who's youth system he progressed through and went on to make a number of senior appearances for.

Β 

Doesn't financially benefit King Power so won't happen though.

• Like 2

Legend gets often overused nowadays, but there’s no other word appropriate to describe Marc Albrighton.Β 
Β 

A Leicester legend and for me personally, he is firmly cemented in my top five favourite Leicester players of all time, I absolutely adore the guy πŸ’™

• Like 3

Great career, how the hell he never got England cap is criminal yet some players like Eric Dier did...Β 

Β 

Ended on a high, foxes legend by right.

Β 

No doubt he'll make an appearance at half time on Saturday, especially as its against his boyhood club and where it all began to the club that brought him lots of success.

Β 

Prearranged πŸ˜†

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy Retirement, MarcπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

What a great professional and player for LCFC. I am still singing his song in my head.

He was always present at all our key moments at the club.

i am going to miss himπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†