Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

England Squad - ROI/Finland Friendlies

I suppose the first time an England player has scored against a team they were a full international for. I'm sure a few ex Yugo players then played against them for e.g. Croatia but I don't know if they scored.

7 hours ago, Bilo said:

I don't think Carsley gets the job permanently if I'm honest, but this performance shows what happens if we play with a bit of ambition and nous.

I'm excited to see what can be achieved when the permanent appointment is made and some more of the great young players we have like Gittens, Gray etc are brought into the team.

He’s 28 and plays for Jamaica. 

On the other hand, I’m more than happy to root for a guy who’s name sounds like my goal celebration :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Didnt see the first half as driving home from another game, but what i seen of that second half... well like southgate never left.. dull.

Looked like a team 2-0 up against a lesser side taking it easy with games coming up for club and country tbh .

I noticed during the game that TAA gave the ball away so many times. He goes for spectacular pass which very rarely comes off. He can ping the ball but not necessarily to a teammate 

Edited by Wortho

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

It's lovely that Primary school awards have become a part of football with Kane winning an attendance prize. He wins so few things, I'm hoping he gets another one for effort or drawing next year.

the fact he went to Bayern and still didn't win anything is beyond belief 

• Like 1

On 08/09/2024 at 12:18, Wortho said:

I noticed during the game that TAA gave the ball away so many times. He goes for spectacular pass which very rarely comes off. He can ping the ball but not necessarily to a teammate 

Willing runners can make any bad pass look good though can’t they. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Daggers said:

It's lovely that Primary school awards have become a part of football with Kane winning an attendance prize. He wins so few things, I'm hoping he gets another one for effort or drawing next year.

kane.jpeg