Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss joins - Official

34 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Decent intro vid tbf.

Hope he's as good as he sounds. Also, he speaks better English than I thought for a lad who's never played here.

He was born and raised in Belgium mate lol 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He was born and raised in Belgium mate lol 

Appreciated, but it's nigh on flawless. About half of Belgians speak it at a conversational level, and footballers are not among the demographic I'd have expected to be that fluent. 😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

@kingfox what was your agent fee for giving Glover the information on this player? lol

As crazy as this sounds, this player I think has the potential to be signing of the season. I suspect that either Gundogan or Merino will take that crowd come the end, but thinking about realistic KDH replacements, this was one of the best. In fact I did not think this was a realistic signing, whereas Gronbaek and Sara were. So despite it taking till nearly the end of the window, to get such a promising player is a coup. Of the promoted teams, has anyone signed a player better than this? We shall see.

Bilal is the current Belgian young player of the year, and he is keeping some good company here:

YVNONdv.png

We need a ForFoxSake live stream NOW

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Was watching this thinking who does he remind me of and it's Foden. The way he moves with the ball at his feet. If he's half as good then we've got a cracking player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

The one and only Bilal I've ever known was a 46 year old overweight, heavy smoking secretly gay Muslim guy who ate (pork) pepperoni pizza. 

I'm here for the ride and my expectations are low.

Can he play LB? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Was watching this thinking who does he remind me of and it's Foden. The way he moves with the ball at his feet. If he's half as good then we've got a cracking player.

It’s the haircut for me lol

• Haha 1