Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss joins - Official

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I remember the days when @kingfox was a WUM, now he's making detailed statistical analysis, what a glow up 

The days of being “The Banter King”, obsessing over Sean St Ledger and Patrick Bamford and getting banned for “Spoiling Threads” are long gone mate 😉

15 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

For a club threatened with FFP sanctions, we're sure signing a lot of players.

While I hate what modern football has become, one thing I've learned from our last relegation is we've got to play the system. I'd much rather we take the hit and stay up than pussyfoot around where relegation is inevitable. Forest and Everton both knew what they were doing

Edited by HybridFox

Nice one.

But while I don’t agree with handing out 7, 8 or 9 year contracts like they do at Chelsea, 21m investment for a 20 year old should be protected by a contract of more than 4 years. Exactly what I said with Tielemans and see how that turned out. Head started to drop off after 2 years and we lost him for free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Why a four year deal and not a five?

Seems strange for a young player arriving for good money, similar to Tielemans.

Agree. Some will say it has to be “agreed” just like what they said about Tielemans, and when Tielemans started to play to see out his contract and then left for free they complained about mismanagement by Jon and the club. It is mismanagement to spend so much money (for us) on a 20 year old and have it protected by a 4 year contract only.  

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1